PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I got some of the "new" Z5 it is>

Pages : [1] 2

Redcar GUY
05-21-2002, 12:26 PM
An almost orange Color? Smells the same... not white like I have had in the past.. Just like Sal, always making it better:)

BradE
05-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Yep, you got the new stuff. I am waiting on a big order to arrive soon, hopefully I will get the new stuff as well.:bounce

BradE
05-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Got my stuff this morning!!!! I got the new Z5,Z2 and it looks as if Z7 has been changed as well! :xyxthumbs Sal is a detailing god. :bow

Lemonxxs
05-22-2002, 11:33 AM
This stinks...at the rate I am using the Z I have it will be 2 years before I need more Z2 or Z5....

As for the wash what do you notice different? the smell is the same right ...tell me the smell is the same...please tell me the smell is the same.....:D

BradE
05-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Yeah the smell is the same. :) It seems to be a little more blue in color rather than a green tint. Z5 is now a light orange and a little thinner than it used to be. Z2 is more pink than it was before.

The new "enhanced" versions of Z are supposed to have better durability, more gloss and slickness and Z5 is supposed to fill swirls better and for a longer amount of time.

If Sal makes this stuff any slicker nobody will able to wash their cars, the water will just fall right off. :cool:

imported_memnuts
05-22-2002, 11:54 AM
Hi RedCarGuy,

Since you were up last night using the new Z5 did you notice any difference ( improvement)?

Did your new wheels arrive yet?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Redcar GUY
05-22-2002, 11:56 AM
Ya I think the new Z5 is a little better, seemed slicker for sure! I dont know if it fills swirls an better because I dont have any..LOL ahahahahahahahahahaaa

Wheel post on its way...

imported_Intermezzo
05-22-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln

If Sal makes this stuff any slicker nobody will able to wash their cars, the water will just fall right off. :cool:

Yeah, I know what you`re saying. I already have a hard time getting my damn Zaino`d car wet! The water just beads right off like marbles rolling off my car. I`m a zaino zealot....and proud to be one!

BradE
05-22-2002, 12:11 PM
Nah, your not a Zaino Zealot Tony. Just call yourself a satisfied customer. :) I have tried just about all the sealants; Klasse, BlackFire, Platinum, and Zaino. Sal`s product`s have earned my business.

Seriously, I can`t wait to try the new versions of Zaino. I didn`t think Sal could improve on an already great product, but he amazes us all once again!

imported_Intermezzo
05-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Thanks Show! You`re right...Zaino really does deliver on its promises.....not only with their polishes but also on all their products. Despite my recent love affair with carnauba, Zaino is still my favorite product line and IMO, the best polymer sealant among the big three (Zaino, Klasse, Blackfire).

TortoiseAWD
05-22-2002, 01:03 PM
If I`ve read correctly, there`s new Z2 (already snagged a bottle), new Z5, and new Z7 . . . is Z6 changing as well?

Tort

2k2blackWRX
05-22-2002, 01:40 PM
BETTER durability?:shocked

so what are we talking here? we already know zaino roughly lasts 6 months.

ultrajim49
05-22-2002, 01:41 PM
Let me tell you:

If Sal improves his Z , now water beads like crazy , but with "improved Z" water must JUMP off of the car,

what I`m trying to say is : can it get any better than it allready is?

:bounce

BradE
05-22-2002, 01:47 PM
Tort,

I got a couple bottle`s of Z6 and they appear to be the same. This was my big summer order so I got lots of stuff.

Yep, it supposed to have more gloss, slickness and durability. Scary isn`t it. :)

DaGonz
05-22-2002, 02:48 PM
I think I know why the Northeast is in a drought mode...there are so many Zainoed cars, the rain clouds are being repelled before they can drop their water! :D