PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the First Ever Platinum Group Buy!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jngrbrdman
05-20-2002, 04:24 PM
Alrighty people! We need 30 orders for this to work. This is the deal....

1 16oz. Platinum Ultimate Auto Wash

1 16oz. Platinum Ultimate Paint Pre-Cleaner

1 16oz. Platinum Ultimate Paint Protection

1 16oz. Platinum Ultimate Gloss Enhancer

Retail value $62.80, group buy price $42.50

How can you resist that? From what I`ve read about Platinum I would say that this is a product worth having. At less than $50 how can you pass it up? A can of Souveran costs more even at the deepest discount! There have been some really fine reviews on how the Platinum system works. C`mon guys! Lets get this going. If we can`t get 30 orders in then the GB doesn`t happen. Shipping prices are unknown at this point but I`m sure it won`t push the total price past $50. Read some of the reviews and get in on this. What have you got to lose? You know you want to try it and see how it works. This is probably going to be the least expensive way to do it. Post you interest and mark the poll if you are for sure in.

:xyxthumbs

Jngrbrdman
05-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Review on the Platinum Ultimate Paint Pre-Cleaner (http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10740)

Review on the Platinum Ultimate Auto Wash (http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7905)

imported_JeffBruce
05-20-2002, 05:45 PM
That is one great deal. I`m in....

jeff

dvsman
05-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Count this newbie in as well

- Chew

:wavey

Jngrbrdman
05-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Well, that`s 3. Only 27 more to go! :D Come on guys! Stop sitting on the fence! :D You know you want to get some. Read those reviews and tell me that the stuff doesn`t look interesting. Think about how you can make your money back by detailing your friends and family`s cars. The Platinum shine and protection will definatly be a crowd pleaser.

I won`t say "get em while supplies last" but I will say that a deal like this won`t happen very often. Platinum has a large following and has only recently been introduced to Autopia. I say we give this product the real `once over` and prove that it is just as good as people say it is. GO AUTOPIA!!

vettefan67
05-21-2002, 12:13 AM
this seems to be a very motivated group buy!

Jngrbrdman
05-21-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by puterbum

this seems to be a very motivated group buy!

Does that mean you`re in? ;) :D

imported_Intermezzo
05-21-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Platinum has a large following and has only recently been introduced to Autopia. I say we give this product the real `once over` and prove that it is just as good as people say it is. GO AUTOPIA!!

Jngrbrdman,

This product has a large following? Can you tell me where it is popular?

Jngrbrdman
05-21-2002, 10:42 AM
The 4 Star rep that I`ve been talking to says that its poupular down in the south east. Florida and the states down there. I would imagine that it would be because they have their base of operations down there and probably have a lot of local distributers. He says they haven`t been online very long. I think we remember when they first came online late last year. Platinum is not a new product, its just new to us.

imported_JeffBruce
05-21-2002, 10:45 AM
How about .....some free MF with this....hummmmm

jeff

Jngrbrdman
05-21-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JeffBruce

How about .....some free MF with this....hummmmm

jeff

I can look into that if it will sweeten the pot. I`ll do some checking. :xyxthumbs

ALAN81
05-21-2002, 12:50 PM
ITS not like I DONT WANT TO JOIN IN THE GROUP BUY ITS JUST I HAVE SO MANY WAXES AND POLISHES I WILL NEVER GET TO USE THEM ALL.I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO BUT COMMEND YOU ON GETTING SUCH A GREAT PRICE

Redcar GUY
05-21-2002, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ALAN81

ITS not like I DONT WANT TO JOIN IN THE GROUP BUY ITS JUST I HAVE SO MANY WAXES AND POLISHES I WILL NEVER GET TO USE THEM ALL.I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO BUT COMMEND YOU ON GETTING SUCH A GREAT PRICE [/QUOute]

Pleas take off your caps lock, It is like you are YELLING!

Preachers Sheets
05-21-2002, 01:35 PM
Yo Ginerbread dood, if we`re getting free MF`s, count me in for some of the final sealent will ya? :up

driveway detailer
05-21-2002, 02:00 PM
Count me in...............Syker:cool: