PDA

View Full Version : Black Fire, Klasse, etc. Dealers in Toronto, Canada

2002camry
05-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Hi, :wavey

Does anyone know where I can pick up this stuff in Toronto, Canada? I know Anthony was kind enough to bring me some when he swings by Toronto, but I would prefer to have a local dealer here so that I can get the products when needed.

Thanks

jfeliot
05-18-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by 2002camry

Hi, :wavey

Does anyone know where I can pick up this stuff in Toronto, Canada? I know Anthony was kind enough to bring me some when he swings by Toronto, but I would prefer to have a local dealer here so that I can get the products when needed.

Thanks

Would love to know too, been dying to do a Zaino vs Klasse comparison.

Jademonkey
05-18-2002, 08:11 AM
I kno there is a place in Mississauga that sells Zaino.

I dont know anywhere that sells the other products though.

2002camry
05-18-2002, 08:25 AM
The one in Mississauga is in the Barber shop in the Square 1 mall I think.

I am looking more toward BlackFire and Klasse

mp5_toronto
05-18-2002, 08:42 AM
I`ve never seen Klasse in Canada. I`m sure its somewhere, but I`ve never seen it.

Blackfire is only sold by CMA I believe. Maybe I`m wrong, but I thought that was the case. Never wanted to buy any though, so maybe someone else will know better.

ALAN81
05-18-2002, 09:59 AM
I was told that BLACKFIRE is only sold through the internet,to keep its prices down.

rstype
05-18-2002, 10:50 AM
Blackfire is made and sold by only CMA. Unfortunately, they don`t ship to Canada... maybe CMA can ship it to someone in the US who can bring it to you.

I have no idea about Canadian BMW dealers, but you might want to try too. Our local one has Klasse and repackaged P21S stuff...

BillNorth
05-18-2002, 11:21 AM
Fellow GTA`er SICRYDE mentioned that he knew of a klasse distributor in Burlington in the below thread.

http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6721&highlight=klasse+canada

I sent him a PM a week ago asking for more details but he has yet to respond.

imported_Blake
05-18-2002, 12:34 PM
Trust everyone knows you can buy P21S Carnauba through your Canadian Harley-Davidson Dealers. It`s relabeled as "S100" but it is the same stuff. Poole`s Cycle in Hamilton carries it and sells it for $ 33.95 Can. It is a real nice product for anyone who wants to go the carnauba route.

Jngrbrdman
05-18-2002, 05:39 PM
4 Star`s Platinum line might be a good alternative to Blackfire. www.tacscar.com sells that and he ships to Canada. We need to see some reviews written about it before we can know for sure. Hopefully the sample recipients will share the knowledge when they get it.

shaf
05-23-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Blake

Trust everyone knows you can buy P21S Carnauba through your Canadian Harley-Davidson Dealers. It`s relabeled as "S100" but it is the same stuff. Poole`s Cycle in Hamilton carries it and sells it for $ 33.95 Can. It is a real nice product for anyone who wants to go the carnauba route. Thank you!! :bow

I did NOT know this. Just when I`d scoured all the local places and concluded that no one had ANYTHING "high-end", I find this. Called the All Bike Centre in Richmond Friday and they said they sold S100 for $25! (!) I`ll be getting it soon, maybe tomorrow (they were out of stock) I would`ve posted this earlier, but I just joined.

I also discovered 303 at Zellers (before I read a post about it). Shocked the heck out of me, that`s for sure. Picked up a bunch of Turtle Wax MF towels at the same time.

So what`s next? Klasse at Home Hardware? :D

BTW, I phoned all the high-end car dealerships (BMW, MB, Lexus, Jag, whathaveyou) in the phonebook and no one carried anything better than Meguiars. Anybody in Toronto try this??? Much bigger city...

2002camry
05-23-2002, 07:27 AM
I also called Mercedes Benz, BMW, Jaguar, Audi, and a few detailing shops and none of them had anything better then Meguiars. The BMW guy told me "Our wax that we sell is not worth ****!" I started laughing when I heard that one. :D

imported_Blake
05-23-2002, 12:24 PM
You`ll really like S100 Carnauba...It really makes a properly prepped surface look fantastic. The nice thing is also that the price is reasonable.