PDA

View Full Version : P21S kit...

SoTex
05-15-2002, 11:35 PM
I just bought it from Top of the Line. When should I expect it to arrive? I can`t wait to try it out.

My first "real" detailing supplies!

Chalky
05-16-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by SoTex

I just bought it from Top of the Line. When should I expect it to arrive?

It arrived yesterday. How are we supposed to know?

imported_Dude
05-16-2002, 11:42 AM
You are going to love the P21S products! I`m a fan and use them regluarly. Please keep us posted!

SoTex
05-16-2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks, Dude. I`m looking forward to using the new goods as soon as they arrive.

"It arrived yesterday. How are we supposed to know?" - dbackfan

dbackfan, let me share with you some logic.

Party A orders something from Party C. Party A has a hunch that someone in group A has ordered from Party C before. Knowing the aforementioned, Party A asks those in group A when Party A might receive the order bought earlier that day online from Party C (based on the experience of ordering from Party C in the past). Party B, typically a jerk and an illogical one at that, not thinking, steps in and makes a smart-a$$ comment :nono regarding the question posted by Party A. Party D, having previously purchased from Party C, would step in and say, "After I ordered on a Tuesday, I received the shipment on Friday of the same week. Overall, I was very pleased with the service from Party C."

That is how you would know.

imported_Intermezzo
05-16-2002, 06:00 PM
So Tex, I`ve never ordered from TOL, but if they are anything like CMA & Tacscar, it usually takes about a week to 10 days at most. I also usually get an e-mail confirmation of the order and then another notification (from UPS I think) as to what the delivery date will be.

Dude, is right......you are going to love P21S! :xyxthumbs Let us know how things go.

SoTex
05-20-2002, 04:56 PM
ordered on 5/15, received on 5/20. Not bad at all! 5 days including over a weekend. If I had ordered it on Monday, I would have had it by the weekend.

Chalky
05-20-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SoTex

dbackfan, let me share with you some logic.

Party A orders something from Party C. Party A has a hunch that someone in group A has ordered from Party C before. Knowing the aforementioned, Party A asks those in group A when Party A might receive the order bought earlier that day online from Party C (based on the experience of ordering from Party C in the past). Party B, typically a jerk and an illogical one at that, not thinking, steps in and makes a smart-a$$ comment :nono regarding the question posted by Party A. Party D, having previously purchased from Party C, would step in and say, "After I ordered on a Tuesday, I received the shipment on Friday of the same week. Overall, I was very pleased with the service from Party C."

That is how you would know.

Your logic is flawed. You never stated when you ordered it, or how you were having it shipped. My comment wasn`t any more from a smart-a$$ than the dumb-a$$ that asked the question the way they did.

SoTex
05-20-2002, 08:37 PM
Really, I didn`t say when I bought it?

I just bought it from Top of the Line. When should I expect it to arrive? I can`t wait to try it out. dated 5/15/2002

Hmmm. Now, who`s the dumb-a$$?

If I were reading my original post, I would use common sense to also learn that the original poster must have used the company`s choice of shipping since an alternative method was not mentioned.

Anyway, just having fun...

;)

Bobby G
05-21-2002, 08:49 AM
As my mamma used to say... "if you don`t have something nice to say... keep you mouth shut", or somthing like that. :eek: