PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else mix Zaino Stuff>?

Redcar GUY
05-12-2002, 08:15 PM
Before ZFX came out I would mix Z1 with Z2-5 when I was puting it on, I would put drop of Z2-5 on the foam Applicator about as big as a Pencil Eraser then a drop of Z1 a little smaller than that on top of it, Then wipe on the car as normal. I also Mix Z2 and Z5 sometimes just to see if it looks any better or worse. I like to play around with them a little:) Well As I am out of ZFX for now, I have a least 3/4 of a bottle of Z1 in the cabnet that I thought I would play with...Hehee I took an old bottle from ZFX and mixed 1/3 Z1 with 2/3 Z2. put them both in the bottle and shook up like I would do with ZFX, I put them an the Satty just to see what would happen. I went on a little watery and seemed thiner? I let it se in the garage for about 1hr then went out to wipe it off, Seem to work good? I dont think it could hurt? my Z1 seem to be watery and almost have little dark brown chunks in it? O well Mine as well use it up... With ZFX seems like I will not need it to more often.....

Just of a fun day of playing:cool:

Bobby G
05-13-2002, 10:58 AM
My limited understanding of Z1 is that is it is like a "primer" for the polish. It helps the bonding process. If you mix the products, I don`t think you`d get the desired result.

vettefan67
05-13-2002, 11:37 AM
I mix Z2 and Z5 when doing multiple coats of ZFX to get a better mix of attributes -- more filling than normal Z2 and shinier than Z5.