PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Soverign ?

imported_Indy YZF
05-11-2002, 10:24 AM
Pinnacle apparently has a new Liquid Soverign product, which is less expensive then even their Paste Wax Glaze, and which Pinnacle says lasts supposedly for 6 mos!

But, even though they call it Sovereign, they dont mention Carnauba in the copy...

This is what they say:

"The chemists at Pinnacle have done it again! Using the latest technology and working with specific super-polymers, they have been able to achieve the deep, 3-D wet look of Souverän Paste Wax in a liquid form. This protective finish will last up to six months."

They call it Souveran, but they mention `polymers`....I like to apply wax with a PC, so Im always looking for a liquid...But Im still into carnauba....Does anybody know whether this really is a just a liquid version of their Souveran, or just using the name to promote a new finish?

Also, can anybody give me the name of a `paste` carnauba which is soft enough to be able to smear it on PC waxing pads?

thanks.

vettefan67
05-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Try a search! :) Search for "Liquid Souveran", spelled that way.

JasonC8301
05-11-2002, 10:37 AM
If you want to wax with PC use a liquid. I find that Meguiars #26 liquid by Pc and finishing pad = nice even coat.

If a wax is in paste, I like to do it by hand with a foam applicator pad, a little faster than PC if you ask me....

MikeLS
05-11-2002, 09:42 PM
LS is VERY similar to BF. So, read all about BF on the CMA site and the same will apply to LS. Basically, LS contains no carnauba and is a new "polymer" product being promoted under the Pinnacle name...