PDA

View Full Version : 3m vinyl and leather protectant

chevydetailer
05-09-2002, 05:32 PM
i recently purchased the 3m vinyl and leather protectant and i really enjoy it. Its not =very expensive and leaves a nice glossy shine. Its a lotion strong scented smell when you apply it but leaves after a day. All you you do is damp up a cloth and apply ina circle motion and wipe off. Very good product give it a thumbs up

I havn`t tried many other kinds. So if their are some other good interior protectants i would appreciate if you write a short reply on some other good ones hat you might have used. Also want to know how the one grand interior vinyl protectant is

medic
05-09-2002, 06:24 PM
check the reviews section, but I`ve used lexol products with good results. THe leather in my car was neglected in AZ, so it was dry and the cleaner and conditioner did a good job.

It doesn`t smell too bad, nice and leathery for about an hour or so and no nasty film or fake shine.

Caldy
05-22-2002, 02:30 PM
I saw vinylex on bmw m3 dash and i went crazy. It looked so good. maybe it was just the skill of the detailer. Use vinylex for a great long lasting shine and lots of uv protection.