PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap!!! Auto Glym Glass Polish

jdog1988
05-09-2002, 02:14 PM
I just tried the Auto Glym glass polish on my wife`s beater. (93 accord). This stuff is amazing!!! It completely removed the rain spots from the front and rear windows; and that freaking sea mist from the ocean that I can never fully remove from normal cleaning! :shocked I must truely say that the windows look newer than the car. After reading on CMA`s site about the glass kit I thought why not and give it a try. I`m now glad that I did try it. Plus with the help of a pc7424 it was a breeze...

Green Monster
05-09-2002, 02:22 PM
I just receive my PC today so looks like I will be ordering the Auto Glym glass polish kit next. CMA must love me by now. :p

jdog1988
05-09-2002, 02:24 PM
This is where I found it. www.properautocare.com/glaspolkit.html

This is a must have!!!:) jj

Lowejackson
05-09-2002, 03:55 PM
The glass polish is very good, here is an old picture which shows the glass in a shinny way.

imported_BretFraz
05-09-2002, 06:01 PM
I use the Autoglym glass polish too and love it! I apply it by hand as my car is fairly new so I just want that added polished perfection this stuff provides.

A great product for those of us who are ultra-picky about clean windows.

slvr-bullet
05-09-2002, 11:05 PM
Would Z12 from Zaino do as good a job on windows/windshield?

Lowejackson
05-10-2002, 02:33 PM
A great product for those of us who are ultra-picky about clean windows

Could not have put it any better myself:up

Steven

MikeLS
05-10-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by slvr-bullet

Would Z12 from Zaino do as good a job on windows/windshield?

Z12 will do a great job as well. Z12 really makes glass surfaces crystal clear, and is great for removing stains, streaks, hard water spots, etc... Follow up with a glass cleaner and your glass will look great!

:wavey

Rokkz
05-26-2002, 12:08 AM
Just about to try Autoglym Glass Polish......any pad recommendations ?

What material is the pad you get with the AutoGlym Glass Cleaner Kit?

Cheers

imported_BretFraz
05-26-2002, 09:31 AM
You an use most any soft applicator. FWIW, I have a glass shower that I polished yesterday with Autoglym. I used a new cellulose sponge as an applicator. Just a cheap sponge I bought in a package for 99 cents. I`ve used them for years and think they`re a perfect applicator. But those foam discs or a terry cloth applicator will work fine too.