PDA

View Full Version : Wax-Polish You Have Purchased

CharlesW
05-09-2002, 07:53 AM
Since I have been reading this forum, one thing really stands out.

We sure do buy a lot of different products to try. At one time, I thought I was the only one that did that. No way. Over the years, I have tried the Zaino`s, Finish First, Zymol, Liquid Glass, Collinite, at least 50 different products. Interestingly enough, I keep coming back to the Maguiar`s line. Seems to work for me, I can buy it at about any parts house, and I have a better idea as to what product to use. If in doubt, I just contact Meguiar`s.

At least I now know there are others out there that are at least close to as crazy as I am.

Charles

ALAN81
05-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Different strokes for different folks!

edgewise
05-09-2002, 08:40 AM
Personally, in 27 years of product experimentation..I would say that finish preparation and product application/removal phase still stands out as the most important factor, rising above any product you use.

VetteHead
05-09-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ripsnort

Personally, in 27 years of product experimentation..I would say that finish preparation and product application/removal phase still stands out as the most important factor, rising above any product you use.

I`ve really got to agree with this statement. The real shine of the paint comes from what`s underneath the wax, not really the wax itself. You can put the best wax (whatever that is) on top of a poorly prepared car and it still looks like a poorly prepared car.