PDA

View Full Version : Drying time for waxes?

Defiler
05-06-2002, 12:35 PM
It`s been a while but I need a reminder. I use the old perfect shine method. Klasse A-I-O- 1 layer then wait how much time before removing haze. Then how much time before applying Klasse S-G. After each layer of S-G is laid down wait how long before removing the haze, then how long before apllying the next layer of S-G. Then finally the Blitz. Put it on and wait how long before removing the haze. Then how long before putting down the next layer of Blitz.

Please excuse all the grammer problems above but I was in a hurry. Thanks in advance.

MikeLS
05-06-2002, 01:14 PM
K AIO: Wipe on, buff off immediately. You can apply a second or third coat immediately after the first if you like.

K SG: Apply, let cure as long as possible, generally 1 hour, buff off. As a general rule, you can apply more SG after 24 hours of the last coat. Some claim you can apply SG coats back to back, I`ve never used it in that manner.

Blitz: Apply, let frost for 5 to 10 minites, buff out. Generally, wait about a week before applying another coat of Blitz, but if you were, say, prepping for a show, you could apply coats back to back i.e. concours style for max shine.

:wavey