PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Observation

83Esprit
05-06-2002, 10:00 AM
I just wanted to say I finally applied my AIO and SG on my pearl white 2002 sonata and I am happy with the results. I plan on applying another layer of SG next weekend. I also did my wife`s van. I previously used Meguier`s cleaner/wax on the van (approx. 2 monthes ago) and the water was still beading fairly well when I washed it. I was actually impressed with the shine and durability that Meguire`s provided. I also use `Orange Glo` paste on my rims and it did an aesome job getting everything off.

So is their anything I need to do besides wash well before applying the 2nd coat of SG?

Thanks.

Kelly

Preachers Sheets
05-06-2002, 10:56 AM
The only thing you really need to do is makre sure the surface is really clean. Last thing you want to do is grind in dirt while applying the second layer of Klasse. I wash every single inch of the car when applying more, even behind the rocker panels and under the hood a little. You never know what your Porter Cable or applicator pad may pick up. Better safe then sorry.

I decided to QD my car last fall and just apply more Klasse and I swirled the hell out of my car, since then it got cold and ever since it was warm I`ve been detailing everyones car but my car so it still looks like hell but I`ve been making a few bucks here and there. My car hopefully will be taken care of this upcoming weekend unless someone else wants me to do their car for some money.

It`s tough with only one person detailing, the help is always needed, espically if your getting paid by the job not the hour and you have cars lined up. I rather talk to the customer and let them know I am raising the price a little higher so someone will help me get their car done in one day. They are fine with it unless you start jacking up the price 500.00+

Ok, I`ve got to get back to work, lately I`ve been swimming in work.