PDA

View Full Version : Good thing My Girlfriend is out of town!!!!

Redcar GUY
05-03-2002, 07:22 PM
LOL I am home alone for a night while she is in INDY for a MINI (13mi race) Any hoo I had a list of things to do while she was gone..... Ok so I didnt, but that sounded good! OKOK So I thought I would wash the Satty today, as I started I thought "man I need to Rotate the tires sometime......" THEN IT HIT ME! What a perfect Day to do the wheel wells on the Satty! Whooo hooo So I Got out the jack and stands and went to work.

http://www.autopia.ws/hwy/redcarguy/Satty3.JPG

I used a little Mix that I use on the tires to clean the wheel wells and the tires inside and the hub caps (BLA) The Mix is 5 parts water 3 parts Simple green, 2 parts cheap car wash. It worked out great! They are not a clean as the SS But it looks a ton better!

My Girl friend Carmin thinks I am a little weird at times because of the things I do to the SS, Wait till she gets home and sees that I did this! HA!

http://www.autopia.ws/hwy/redcarguy/Satty1.JPG

PakShak
05-03-2002, 07:33 PM
Hey Redcar GUY,

As they say, "When the cats away the mouse will play". :-) Great job! Like the clean tires and rims. You have to put up a pic of a close-up.

Ranney

:D

imported_BretFraz
05-03-2002, 07:34 PM
PARTY AT BILL`S HOUSE!!!!

ok, I need to gas up the Saab, go to Arkansas and pick up GeekySteve, then head up to Indiana..................ROAD TRIP.

Redcar GUY
05-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by bretfraz

PARTY AT BILL`S HOUSE!!!!

ok, I need to gas up the Saab, go to Arkansas and pick up GeekySteve, then head up to Indiana..................ROAD TRIP.

Pakshak> I will see if I can find a close up

Bret> I wish some of you lived closer! That would rock!!! I even thought about gettin out the grill!

boywonder
05-03-2002, 07:52 PM
In my case, you are around 2 hrs from me. :D

Redcar GUY
05-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by PrinzII

In my case, you are around 2 hrs from me. WOW2hrs from Chi town! I thought I drove fast! LOL

Some time we will have to meet at Indiana beach PrinzII!:xyxthumbs :wavey

wizardofahs
05-05-2002, 03:43 AM
I think RedCarGuy get`s the award for "Most Willing To Remove Parts To Clean the Car" award... seats, wheels, have you ever thought about removing the body pannels to wax them? BTW that car looks GREAT in the sun. So many of your pictures are from your garage, it`s really nice to finally see one parked outside on a nice day with a lot of natural light. :up :up

Lowejackson
05-05-2002, 08:52 AM
In my case, you are around 2 hrs from me.

Ok, give me 18 hours or so, and I will be there :D (can anyone lend me the cost of a flight from the UK)

Nice job on the car and wheels. :up

Steven

boywonder
05-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Redcar GUY

WOW2hrs from Chi town! I thought I drove fast! LOL

Some time we will have to meet at Indiana beach PrinzII!:xyxthumbs :wavey

a) Actually, I am on the South Side of Chicago which makes getting to IN very easy for me. In fact, I am usually filling up in Hammond or shopping in Hobart or Michigan City.

b) That would actually be cool. In fact, it would be cool to have an Autopia meet there.

c) I am going to be at US 41 in August for a Nissan Meet.

boarderx
05-06-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Jones

I think RedCarGuy get`s the award for "Most Willing To Remove Parts To Clean the Car" award... seats, wheels, have you ever thought about removing the body pannels to wax them? BTW that car looks GREAT in the sun. So many of your pictures are from your garage, it`s really nice to finally see one parked outside on a nice day with a lot of natural light. :up :up

I think I`m right up there with him! I found myself removing the door panels and disassembling them just so I could get totally clean.

itb76
03-30-2008, 12:09 AM

I hope you don`t mean Natural Light!

http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/full_size/495.jpg

Wait till she gets home and sees that I did this! HA!

You really think she`ll notice, unless you tell her? I`m certain my wife would never notice clean wells.

PS I don`t understand how I replied to a post this old....:geez

scary bill
03-30-2008, 12:20 AM
I hope you don`t mean Natural Light!

http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/full_size/495.jpg

You really think she`ll notice, unless you tell her? I`m certain my wife would never notice clean wells.

PS I don`t understand how I replied to a post this old....:geez

Funny. :rofl

I like time alone to detail :bigups