PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Coats?

gtivrx
05-02-2002, 02:16 PM
I have a Tropic Orange GTI VR6.

Just got my Zaino Z2, Z6 and ZFX up here in Vancouver, BC, Canada (Found a Dist.) and would like to have some recomendations on the applications and or layers of the Zaino products you suggest to use on my GTI.

Here are some pics:

http://www.vwinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000001

Time is not an issue, as 2 of us spent 26 hours cleaning the car over a 3 day period before.

Thanks alot.

MikeLS
05-02-2002, 02:36 PM
I think you may find this site helpful for Z first timers: http://www.lazaino.com./ApplyZaino.htm

I think route 1 would be perfect for you if you need to clay first. Otherwise try route 3.

Basically you can do 3 coats of ZFX/Z2 per day. So, if you want the best results, apply 3 coats of Z2 with ZFX initially, then apply more Z2 as often as you like to increase the clarity, wetness, and shine. After each coat, Z6 your car for that extra high gloss pop, and antidust coating. The sky`s the limit on layering Zaino. You can apply as many or few coats as you like. The more the better though!! Also, Z7 wash really helps boost the Z shine, so I`d highly recommend you pick up a bottle for washing and claying.

:wavey

Mindflux
05-02-2002, 03:03 PM
HEH

Nos on a VR6.. what a waste.

Imma supercharge/turbo mine when it comes time.

gtivrx
05-02-2002, 05:57 PM
If I had $5000 I would turbo mine to but...

For now I will deal with Nitrous. 13.95 in the 1/4 can`t be all bad.

I am dreaming of zaino at night.

My cars paint is in excellent condition but I will clay polish etc... anyways.

Redcar GUY
05-02-2002, 06:08 PM
Car looks great!

Some people will say that puting Nos On a> 4cl, V6, Neon, truck, saturn,........... Is a waste, It is about what you want:) 13.95 good times:wavey

gtivrx
05-02-2002, 06:55 PM
NICE GARAGE!!! I need one of them..

Thanks for the comments.

Hi ho Hi hO it`s of to Zaino I go. (Soon at least)

I will post pics of the differences