PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Sov On The Bentley Arange

05-02-2002, 10:55 AM
After deciding not to sell the car I have spent most of my free time this week using color magic on the Arnage. I finally recived my order for some pinnacle sov early this morning and I called in to let my secretary know I will be coming in later on at the showroom, I had no appointments anyway today so I though what the hell lets get detailing.

Fantastic thats all I can say, fantastic. The finish on the car is very very glossy. For those of you who want to see what the car looked like after the color magic go to my thread located at the members picture forum.What a difference hey???? All u pinnacle maniacs out there do you get the same result or is it the after affects of the color magic???

All the other cars are in the background guys including the V12 Rolls Royce Seraph & the Silver Arnage- that is next on the to do list..Looks like i will be calling Miss Stevens in the morning and rearranging a few appointments, but who cares!!My cars come before work, its all play play play!!

All the best

JOHN ROSS

rd_volvo
05-02-2002, 11:07 AM
Hi John,

Just wondering, have you ever tried Blitz wax on your cars.

One Grand products were used on the Royal fleet from

1989 to 1994.

05-02-2002, 11:12 AM
No but i am always intrested in trying new products to see the affects. It is the first time ive ever used pinnacle on my car so i was intrested to see what others think of its affects judging by both photographs of the Arnage. However I will consider Blitz when my P.Sov runs low.

Thank you for your quick response

JOHN ROSS

themush
05-02-2002, 04:27 PM
What is color magic?

05-02-2002, 04:34 PM
Color magic is a polymer wax & combined selant which is available to suit the colors of your car. For example, I have a color magic bottle in black which I use on the Arnage & Continental. I also have one in silver for the silver Arnage, and I have others in the shades of Red, Blue. You can get the wax in any color no matter what color your car is. The color magic reduces swirls significantly, and helps mask minor scratches. Overall its very good for what it does, but I always use a wide variety of products which I think have added to the quality of the cars shine.

J.ROSS:xyxthumbs

themush
05-02-2002, 08:48 PM
How would i get this in the US?

Scottwax
05-03-2002, 12:10 AM
Looks great John! I used Souveran on my customer`s Continental SC yesterday with similar incredible results. The wetness of the shine was amazing!

05-03-2002, 08:16 AM
I will send you there address this evening when im free.Please visit this thread around 7pm. Thanks.I can arrange a sample trials of the product for you, as i have loads in stock.

Talk to you later

John Ross

05-03-2002, 08:19 AM
Hi there buddy, that continental of your clients is really something. Since you have got your hands on it have you only using Pinnacle Sov?? On mine ive only used Autoglym super resin polish, & color magic. Im am going to use the pinnacle sov this weekend before i take the car out on the motorway for some serious tire burning sessions.

Take care.

J.R