PDA

View Full Version : Gonna finally have Klasse!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_seres
04-30-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi! Saw some of the posts that said yosteve.com sold samples of Klasse & I just ordered mine! I was so excited, and knew that most of the people I know wouldn`t care (actually, would think I`m a little odd) so I just had to post here and tell people I knew would care! ;)

Can`t wait to try this out!!

Eagerly awaiting my super shiny car ~~

Shannon

thecarguyGP97
04-30-2002, 08:32 PM
I just got my first batch of Klasse last week and trust me, you won`t be dissapointed! I only put on 1 x AIO and 1 x SG and it shined like no other!! I can`t wait to put a few more coats of SG on!!

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by thecarguyGP97

I just got my first batch of Klasse last week and trust me, you won`t be dissapointed! I only put on 1 x AIO and 1 x SG and it shined like no other!! I can`t wait to put a few more coats of SG on!!

I was SORELY disappointed with klasse, I used *TINY* amounts of klasse and it always seemed too thick and it was DIFFICULT to buff out.

mirrord reflections
04-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Yeah I wish they’d modernize the sealant glaze formula to make it buff out like Blackfire and Z. Hitting trouble spots with a quick detailer or using a moist towel followed by a dry one seems to work fine though. AIO is easy on and easy off.

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Towlie

Yeah I wish they’d modernize the sealant glaze formula to make it buff out like Blackfire and Z. Hitting trouble spots with a quick detailer or using a moist towel followed by a dry one seems to work fine though. AIO is easy on and easy off.

AIO was a *HAIR* easier for me.. I was using dime sized (or smaller) squirts on my pads.. and I`d do like half my hood and it would be thin ( I thought ) and it wasn`t easy to buff out.

I just picked up Zaino.. I hope this works better for me.

YoSteve
04-30-2002, 10:51 PM
wah, freakin wah, mindflux :sosad

(don`t worry moderators, mindflux is a friend and even used to be a moderator for my chat room)

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Damn Steve you`re brutal..

YoSteve
04-30-2002, 10:54 PM
you`ll be surprised how easy SG is to remove with a little water

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 10:56 PM
I was using QD.. still a hoe.

Trade you my Contours kit for some MT`s ;)

YoSteve
04-30-2002, 11:00 PM
I didn`t say QD, depending on which it can be streaky.

Keep your Klasse, you`ll use it someday as you get better at deatiling from learning on Z :xyxthumbs

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by YoSteve

I didn`t say QD, depending on which it can be streaky.

Keep your Klasse, you`ll use it someday as you get better at deatiling from learning on Z :xyxthumbs

BAH, I bet not.

I rarely switch products once I find one I`m happy with.

YoSteve
04-30-2002, 11:04 PM
using K again isn`t necessarily switching though

you`ll be happy with Z, but it won`t rule out that you won`t use Klasse again.

but as you were, you know yourself better than anyone else

we`ll see though ;)

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 11:09 PM
Sure it does,

It works that way for all my stuff, If I like say.... Hungry Man dinners, I wont buy any other brand dinner plates .. for example.

So.. if I like Zaino, Z2, Z5, Z6, Z7 and ZFX I wont use anything but.

I`d like to try out my Pinnacle Shampoo I have (I did that trade with Tim(Snake) forever ago and never used it..) and now I`m told it`s *BEST* to use the Z7 when using the Zaino stuff.. so I guess it`ll just sit around.

woot.

YoSteve
04-30-2002, 11:11 PM
oh yeah, well what if you run low on money and can`t afford the nice dinners, then you have to eat the ones already in the back of the freezer :p

just sayin never say never, that`s all

Mindflux
04-30-2002, 11:14 PM
*NEVER*

*MUHAHHA*

:)