PDA

View Full Version : Black Color Magic On The Black Arnage!!!

04-30-2002, 04:49 PM
I am just soooooo happy with the results of the color magic on my Bentley Arnage I have decided NOT "NOT" TO SELL IT. I had only one offer given the 2 month period which fell £30,000 less than the asking price of £108,500.

Never the less, and getting back to the point I had quite a few visible swirls around the chasis and was getting a bit worried.I experimeted with some T-Cut but found it too abrassive & switched to color magic just out of random. After dampening down my mitt and applying the lotion evenly on the surfaces I let them haze for 1 hour and then buffed them off first with a leveling pad then with a finishing pad after applying a second coat(this time buffering as i went along). It looks so good im thinking of sleeping in it!!

Color magic I Love U.

(p.s dont mention this to the wife or i may well end up in the back of the car!)

J.R

04-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Its good but ive seen 3 black cars on this forum with better paintwork. One is a client of Scottwax - that is a Arnage like mine but it has a body kit on. The second was AlBostons ML320, the third was a Corvette.

But it will improve more with time, and im planning on going flat out on the car every evening when I close the showroom. As they say practise make perfect.

Cheers

JOHN ROSS