PDA

View Full Version : second look at Klasse and BF

wizardofahs
04-30-2002, 02:39 PM
I`ve been using many of the products talked about here for about 4 months now. I started with klasse and fell in love, then switched to blackfire, then treated my own with Z. It`s been a while since i really looked at klasse or Bf.

A little bit ago i did my roomates blue civic with klasse. The car looked hot. The shine was amazing and even today (almost 2 weeks later), the car looks amazing... it hasn`t been washed or dusted, has been parked outside and rained on. If you look at the hood in the sun you`ll see the water spots.. but still.. look down the side and it takes your breath away. I also never really noticed the swirl hiding properties that klasse has... it was able to almost completely remove what swirls were left after the FI-II. I have a shot of his hood that is flawless.. direct shot of the sun and you can`t see a thing.

Just now i finished up a detail on a 96 red accord for a friend`s girlfriend. Just on the fly i decided to go with BF. When we were all done and pulled the car outside, i was stuned. Such a wet deep shine. Nothing like how it looked before... that red became RED My neibor was across the street mowing his lawn when we pulled it out... he came over and was asking about the "new honda."

Conclusion: I`ve learned that there is no best... i have my Z, my K, my BF, my souveren... and i will probably use them all. Each car i`ll try something a little different. K isn`t better than Z and BF isn`t better than K. None of the products rate higher... they all have their niche in the world of detailing. I`m sure that there are also many other products.... simply put.. when comparing a before and after shot, it doesn`t matter what you use... as long as you use decent products and teqniques, it will look amazing... so spend less time debating and more time detailing.

Lemonxxs
04-30-2002, 02:59 PM
:xyxthumbs

Great thread!

Jngrbrdman
04-30-2002, 03:04 PM
Amen, brother! You need to change your title to "Preacher". :D That is the absolute truth. :bow

imported_JeffBruce
04-30-2002, 03:04 PM
WOW...Theres a top 10 thread......

I was waiting for you to sell off one of your products because you thought one was better then the other....my loss.........

I also pick and choose what I will use on the cars.....And am in a win-win situation.....

Great thread..

jeff

wizardofahs
04-30-2002, 03:08 PM
wow.. thanks for all the compliments... seriously though.. all those products are great... i could of used K or Z on that accord and i would of been just as happy. The end goal is to get the car looking good... and any of those products will accomplish that. Doesn`t matter what you use as long detail it and you do it the best you can. If you do that, the car will look better than it did, plain and simple and that will make you and the owner (unless that`s also you) happy.

imported_JeffBruce
04-30-2002, 03:14 PM
I really try...to clean the paint...really really well.

so the polish ( Klasse, Machine Glaze, ect.ect) can do its thing...then wax or sealant...

In the beginning ive not spent enough time cleaning the paint and went back to reclean the car, I now spend about 45 -65 percent of the time preparing an unclean car( i call it step one and step two for cleaning)....depends on car though..

jeff

04-30-2002, 03:42 PM
I could never toss out one car care product for another. I want them all, u never know when one can come in handy. Z, K, and BF are all awesome products and I hope to soon own them all!

Preachers Sheets
05-01-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Jones

i have my Z, my K, my BF, my souveren...

Thats sweet man, you have a really nice setup there.

wizardofahs
05-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by joed1228

Thats sweet man, you have a really nice setup there.

What can i say... i thought one would be better than the other.. so i bought them all... started with the k and then heard bf was better... got the bf and heard the z was better... i should also be getting some new stuff in a few days... probably won`t be better... but will be interesting to see what kind of shine i get.