PDA

View Full Version : Have you used NAPA Clay Bar?

valleyguy
04-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Wanting to buy a clay bar in L.A. for the first time. Autozones here never heard of clay, and the NAPA store has a gray bar w QD called TECnique for $16, not a bad price.

A few months ago someone asked for experiences with this clay, but got no responses. Anyone used it or know if it`s any good?

Lemonxxs
04-30-2002, 09:25 AM
I have not heard of this brand. some Autozone`s carry clay magic and wal mart carries mothers.

I remember someone saying that did an autozone search and they were able to transfer the product to their local autozone.

imported_ewiesner
05-01-2002, 11:35 PM
Yes, the clay from Napa. Compared to a poly-clay, like the pinnacle, I prefer the pinnacle anyday... The techniques clay worked all right, but left alot of residue.

chevyguy28
05-02-2002, 12:38 AM
I went to AutoZone yesterday and they had one box of Claymagic left. It came with a QD. Originally it sells for $18, but the guy said they will no longer carry it. Therefore, he gave it to me for $9. Anyone used claymagic before? For the price, it seemed to be a good buy. At the same time, I don`t know if I trust it. The little claymagic mascot scares me, jk.

porterdog
05-02-2002, 06:10 AM
Clay Magic is one of the best.

Luck,

Robert

valleyguy
05-03-2002, 03:40 PM
After stopping in at every autozone I see (there are quite a few), I finally found Clay Magic, bought it for $10 and look forward to trying it.

Thanks for the responses.