PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: 303 in Canada

BlacknBlue
04-29-2002, 11:25 AM
Hello all! I`ve been searching the forums for about half an hour for info about where everybody buys 303 but I haven`t found any details. Is it a commonly stocked item at most car parts stores or is it order only?

Thanks!

Lemonxxs
04-29-2002, 11:30 AM
Try west marine and go to 303 website for a list of other vendors.

mp5_toronto
04-29-2002, 05:24 PM
Believe it or not, I saw some in Zellers the other day. I could hardly believe my eyes. It was in the car care section, sort of shelved by itself. Looks like whoever stocked the shelves didn`t really know what it was and just shoved it in with some other unrelated stuff.

Take a look - you might get lucky.

2wheelsx2
04-29-2002, 05:29 PM
I don`t know if you are in the east, but out west here (Vancouver and Lower Mainland), every Lordco carries it. A bit pricey unless you have an account, but they have it for sure.

buldog
04-29-2002, 07:00 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by mp5_toronto [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Believe it or not, I saw some in Zellers the other day. I could hardly believe my eyes. It was in the car care section, sort of shelved by itself. Looks like whoever stocked the shelves didn`t really know what it was and just shoved it in with some other unrelated stuff.

Take a look - you might get lucky. [/b]</blockquote>
Saw several bottles in Zellers the other day, give em a try.

imported_theamcguy
04-29-2002, 08:27 PM
hey buldog, what Zellers location did you see the 303 at??? Was it in the automotive section or somewhere else???

buldog
04-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Tec & Lauzon

auto section