PDA

View Full Version : Hi intensity cleaner

BTW574
04-24-2002, 10:37 PM
I was just at CMAs web sight looking around and was wondering how this stuff works for other uses. I have read all the post as far as how well it cleans rims and tires. How does it do as a cleaner for viynl and carpet as they say it can be used for. I am just trying not to have a half dozen items to do my cars.

What is the big differance between the Spot Remover and the Carpet Cleaner.

Lemonxxs
04-24-2002, 11:07 PM
HI can be diluted and used on various parts.

I like the spot cleaner very much for carpet stains in the house and in the car.

TortoiseAWD
04-25-2002, 08:43 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Guess My Name [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>HI can be diluted and used on various parts.

I like the spot cleaner very much for carpet stains in the house and in the car. [/b]</blockquote>Ditto on the spot cleaner; that`s good stuff. It also works well at deep cleaning dashes, plastic door panels, and vinyls, too. According to the bottle, it can be used undiluted on almost every non-glass surface in the interior, and that seems to be pretty accurate in my experience. I recently worked on a `92 Mustang that was at one time a coffee-drinker`s daily driver . . . there were coffe stains all over the console and in the passenger foot well, under the seats, etc. EH Spot Cleaner worked wonders on the carpet, on the plastic, and on the vinyl door panels.

Every EF product I`ve tried so far (HI, Spot Remover, and Upholstery Cleaner) has really worked well. :up

Tort