PDA

View Full Version : Klasse All In One

oorc51
04-24-2002, 06:36 PM
I drove around to all of the local european car dealers (Porche, BMW, Mercedes, Audi) and all of them do not sell Klasse. The local acura dealer has two small bottles (probably like 12-16oz or so) of Klasse All In One only (no sealant glaze).

Does anyone know of any dealers in perhaps Canoga Park or Woodland Hills area that carry Klasse? I don`t want to buy it online (only locally).

If I can`t find the SG anywhere, could I get the AIO only and still get a decent shine? (more shine than just normal polish + wax)?

If not, I guess I might buy the stuff online :-/

Thanks! :up

Pats300zx
04-24-2002, 07:10 PM
I looked locally and couldn`t find it either. Your best bet is to get it online from Classic Motor Acc, Tascar, etc.

You are defintely going to get both the AIO and SG. Trust me you won`t be disappointed.

mp5_toronto
04-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Never seen it in Canada, period. I wouldn`t hesitate purchasing online, especially with the occasional discounts and specials that places like CMA have going on. I got the Klasse Concours set from CMA not too long ago when it was on sale. Great deal, great product, great service...:up

imported_killerjg
04-25-2002, 10:59 PM
Lexus of Carlsbad has it.

How about a Lexus dealer in your area?

fordracefan
04-26-2002, 12:37 AM
Kaiz...

Maybe you should "let your fingers do the walking" (call `em) instead of driving all over. I`ll check the Valencia area and let you know if I find any.

You might try and lookup "auto body supply" dealers in the phonebook too.

If you come across any good detailing stores locally, let me know!

Hans