PDA

View Full Version : Which QD with BF

BTW574
04-23-2002, 12:41 PM
Well I left my Klasse out over winter and it froze so I do not now if this will effect it but I was going to give BF a try. I usally use Clear Pearl as my QD. Can I use it with BF with out any trouble, I see they make a BF QD but at $15 a bottle its a lttle expensive when you own a Expedition and a Explorer. I would use close to a bottle on both cars.

Sharkie
04-23-2002, 01:05 PM
I’ve tried 4 QD’s: Clear Pearl, Mist-n-Shine, Zaino and BF. I’d rank the BF one last, doesn’t add much slickness shine is ok. CP should be alright, just don’t add another coat without waiting a few days and a wash. Wizard’s Mist-n-Shine works great on BF and continues to be my fav QD, not exactly cheap though: $12 for a pint. Zaino I can’t comment on as I just use it with other Z products.

I’m very stingy with QD but then again I don’t use it to clean a dusty car, just a light spritz after a wash.

SJS

imported_BretFraz
04-23-2002, 01:13 PM
Most QD`s work fine with most waxes and polymers. I recommend Eagle One Wet Wipe & shine for a good QD that`s reasonably priced. I use it with BF and it works well.

Also look for Meguiar`s #34 Final Inspection which can be bought by the gallon, saving a few $$.

Lone Wolf
04-23-2002, 02:22 PM
OGSO is really good stuff..cheap too!!

truvette
04-23-2002, 02:52 PM
OGSO rocks! Cheap by the gallon! :bow :bow