PDA

View Full Version : Klasse formula

83Esprit
04-23-2002, 08:26 AM
I just ordered some Blitz wax and `wax and wash` from an online company. When I inquired whether they carry Klasse the gentleman responded with a peculiar `no`. When I inquired as to why he stated that they used to carry Klasse when it was made and imported from Germany. He stated that 3-4 years ago Germany had trouble getting their solvents into the US and production was moved to Florida. It is in his opinion that it is no longer the product that it once was and that he refuses to carry it.

Sound like he was bitter over something else?? Doe anyone else find any validity in his argument??

Kelly

vettefan67
04-23-2002, 08:52 AM
Kelly, please check your private messages. I recommend following the procedure outlined in This Thread (`http://www.autopia-carport.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7756`) to be alerted when you get a new private message. :)

imported_Intermezzo
04-23-2002, 10:06 AM
Puter,

I hate when people do that! :D

It`s like you`ve got some secret inside info about Klasse, but for some reason it`s inappropriate to post it. Now you`ve got me all curious....

So what`s the scoop on Klasse?

vettefan67
04-23-2002, 11:24 AM
I PMed Kelly asking for contact information for the source of this information so I can inquire further.

imported_Intermezzo
04-23-2002, 11:29 AM
Don`t go "platinum" on him puter. ;)

vettefan67
04-23-2002, 11:32 AM
:doh

I see word of that got around . . . whoops. :)

YoSteve
04-23-2002, 01:45 PM
Not many of us (well the ones still around) have used Klasse for that long to find out if it changed.

If you`re super duper curious call up Klasse, they`re in the phone book.