PDA

View Full Version : GC on top of Zaino??

drewski59
04-22-2002, 09:52 PM
Well, as u know, I`ve been a happy Z guy for 6 mo. now, and I`ve thought of topping it with something(to experiment).

I`ve read all the arguments against carnauba on Z, but nobody`s tried Meguiars GC on it. I just got a tin for the van, and it looks awesome(almost as good a souveran).

Well, anyways, GC isn`t a carnauba, so do you think I should try it out?? If it all turns out bad, I`ll just strip it off and reapply zaino. I`ll also post a review with some pics(maybe).

Also, do you think Z-7 would work with GC???:nixweiss

MikeLS
04-22-2002, 10:06 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

Meguiar`s® Gold Class® Clear Coat Car Wax provides brilliantly reflective protection. The optical properties of this advanced formula wax dramatically deepen color and create unprecedented gloss on any type of paint. <em class=`bbc`>It removes light oxidation and swirls[/i], applying rich polishing oils and a durable polymer shield against UV penetration.</blockquote>
It <strong class=`bbc`>will[/b] also remove your Zaino! If you really want to experiment, I`d select a pure wax with no cleaning properties otherwise all your Zaino work is down the tubes...

:doh

And, I`m sure Z7 would remove most if not all the GC anyway...