PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen a black car without a single swirl mark, I have!

04-22-2002, 11:48 AM
I decided to snap a few pics of a brand new black camry at work RIGHT after I peeled off the protective film for the picture. Under this film is a completely clean surface with not a single swirl or scratch. The best this car`s paint will ever look. Except now it has some of my finger smudges on it :) .

04-22-2002, 11:49 AM
here is one, look into the flash, no swirls!:up

04-22-2002, 11:50 AM
ok one more, there are the smudges i was talking about. And the little dots are rain, it just began to sprinkle when i took the pics. See how gloomy it is and the clouds. Damn weather.

boywonder
04-22-2002, 11:52 AM
Can we say rare? :D

Preachers Sheets
04-22-2002, 12:09 PM
You can keep your car looking like that all the time, will you feel the time is worth it? Prob not, it`s not easy job let me tell you. I took care of every single swirl mark (as far as I could tell) on my Camaro and it two me two days and 16-18 hours of detailing. It`s really hard, no one will notice, you`ll use alot of product but when you look at the paint you`ll be amazed. When I detail I remove all the swirls. I do the best job I can do or I don`t do anything in the first place. Lucky for me I haven`t had to detail a black car yet :)

imported_memnuts
04-22-2002, 12:40 PM
Looks like my black Z28.....

In my dreams. :wavey

Rcs476
04-22-2002, 03:00 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by joed1228 [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>You can keep your car looking like that all the time, will you feel the time is worth it? Prob not, it`s not easy job let me tell you. I took care of every single swirl mark (as far as I could tell) on my Camaro and it two me two days and 16-18 hours of detailing. It`s really hard, no one will notice.... [/b]</blockquote>

The right people will though, and if none do at least you do. That is what matters.