PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about my tire?

PakShak
04-21-2002, 07:30 PM
Hello gang,

How would you rate my tire after a nice detail job? Here is a pic of the towel? I used Frank`s Cleaner for the tires and rim and Eagle One Conquors Satin Tire Dressing.

BradE
04-21-2002, 07:33 PM
Nice Job. :up I really like Eagle One Concours, it`s a damn shame they don`t make it anymore. :(

PakShak
04-21-2002, 07:36 PM
There is a local store here in Hawaii that still had inventory. That should last me another 4-6 months. Hopefully, if they have more of it in the back, I will stock up my shelf of that stuff. Best tire dressing yet. Less expensive then 303 but works just as good.

BradE
04-21-2002, 07:49 PM
I stocked up on it as well, I have 7 bottles in my personal detailing stash. :up

Sharkie
04-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Looks great. :xyxthumbs

I really like how the tire looks, just a touch of gloss, very natural. Too bad they don`t make it it anymore! Oh well, back to 303..

SJS

PakShak
04-21-2002, 09:32 PM
Thank you, Showroom Lincoln and SJ Sharkie for your compliment. Yeah, EO Conquors Tire Dressing is great! 303 is good too but a little pricey to use on my tires. I use the 303 for my interior. :)

vettefan67
04-22-2002, 12:56 AM
Hi pakshak,

Do you buff the EO or just leave it as is? That looks unbuffed to me, just curious! I still get a little worked out of my tire even after buffing sometimes so I would think it slings if not buffed properly.

To those of you who want this stuff, the same thing is still available under a different name! Go to wherever you find a lot of Eagle One products and get their new Eagle One Protectant spray. It`s the same stuff from what I have been told . . . I`ll test it out tomorrow and see -- I have both. ;)

truvette
04-22-2002, 09:51 AM
I`ve heard that the new EO Protectant is not the same formula as the Concours Tire Shine. They both give the same level of shine, but the ingredients are different.

:cool:

PakShak
04-23-2002, 10:45 PM
After about 15-20 minutes, I buffed off the residue on the tire with a sponge. Basically, I get one of those large size car wash sponges and cut them up in fours. I used one of them to buff it off. The sponge cost under $2 and it is a cheaper route than buying the Eagle One Tire sponges. So far so good.

Thanks and Take care.