PDA

View Full Version : GC CAr wash

imported_edschwab1
04-20-2002, 09:16 PM
Just bought a gallon from Target, and washed the car. Did Meguiar’s change the forumla. This bottle had lots of suds and seemed to libricate more than my previous bottle of GC Carwash. Maybe my old bottle was just that when I bought it "Old", past its shelf life.

I also, purchased the new wash mitts from Wal-Mart, which are very soft and plush.

Eric

William420
04-20-2002, 11:00 PM
So did I buy an old bottle or something? I just got a bottle of MGC wash to use on Klasse cars, and by comparison with Z7 wash, it has much less suds and lubrication is not as good, and it doens`t clean as well. I don`t like it at all, but due to the cost/gallon at target, I`ll use it on my sibling`s car. :p

PakShak
04-21-2002, 12:00 AM
I had bought the 128oz MGC car wash at Checker`s Auto Parts for $8.99. Is that a good deal? Wish we had a target here in Hawaii.

titus
04-21-2002, 02:09 AM
Got a gallon of MGC (Target - $9.99) and it gives really good suds. Y`all suppose it`s the water? My well water doesn`t have all that good city stuff like chlorine and tooth decay preventer. But it does contain plenty of dissolved rock. Leaves some hellacious water spots if allowed to dry on the paint.:eek: But you just can`t beat the MGC suds.:p