PDA

View Full Version : You all would be proud of me:)

Redcar GUY
04-20-2002, 10:45 AM
I went for a cruise last night and ended up at a friends house, we just sittin around BS`n and I hear that sound............ It was rain drops hitting the top of his window AC. I was like RAIN!!!!! SOB!!!!!!! I ran to the door and I see it raining hard! What Did I do next? No I didn’t call a flatbed trailer to take the SS Home, No I didn’t call in the Air Force to air lift the SS Home.....LOL I said by to my friend and started up the SS for the ride home across town, It is like the 4th time I have been caught in the rain in the SS, let alone a full Thunder storm:eek: I Drove a little spirited since I never get her out in the rain. Got home did I wash her right away.. nope Just went inside and got ready for bed. Then this morning I hit her pretty hard with the Z7 and a good wash.

I was proud of my self for not going off the deep end after I spent most of the winter cleaning the wheel wells and other parts of the undercarriage. Ok now back to ZFXing:D

YoSteve
04-20-2002, 08:40 PM
funny, people in Jersey have the exact opposite reaction :p

titus
04-21-2002, 01:36 AM
SNOW!:eek: It hit the low nineties here, today. Was hoping for some rain to settle the pollen. My green SUV is turning chartruse. Is twice a day too often to wash your vehicle?:p

boarderx
04-22-2002, 08:54 AM
I had the same sort of problem today. I`ve spent the last 2 weeks cleaning the engine and undercarriage of my new car. I physically removed the wheel-well liners from the car and washed and treated them. I have a second car to use in the rain , so I`ve been avoiding the rain. Well, I had to take the car to my tint guy and of course it started to rain as soon as I left my house. Oh the horror! And to top that off I can`t wash it until Saturday due to the drought emergency regulations.

YoSteve
04-22-2002, 08:57 AM
it`s supposed to rain/snow today! yucko bucko :shocked