PDA

View Full Version : (z)ee Haa

Paul Harvey
04-19-2002, 06:33 PM
I love Zaino!!!!

Today was the first time that I ever used Zaino and Boy did it ever impress me!! My car is really Reflective!

I took me a long time to Prep my car as I was learning to use the PC but when it came time to apply Z I was ready to be impressed.

The application is simple and so was removal I was so anxious to remove it after 5mins of curing time but I waited an hour. I removed it and it was really nice and My paint seemed like a mirror. I had people driving by my house stopping to inquire what I was using and I told them and I was even asked to do a neighbours Black Firebird! for $150. He was blown away at the results.

I wish I had pics but my Digi cam is off getting repairs, so nextime i will post pics. oh yeah my car is Milano Red (Honda).

Thanks to all who`s posts i had been observing to make my decision to buy Zaino I love it.

iforcev8
04-21-2002, 11:23 AM
I spent the last week convincing my friend to get off the turtle wax, and switch to Zaino. He has a milano red civic coupe, with lots of swirls, I`ll help him with the swirls, and technique, but he wanted to use my zaino! ``Buy your own!`` , food and beer I can share, but not my Zaino.

imported_nihoole
04-21-2002, 11:36 AM
Wait until you get multiple coats on it just gets better!Now that you know you like it you should get some ZFX and try two or three coats in a day.The ZFX also makes the removal even easer if and I think it adds to the shine.Lets see some pics!