PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic orange cleaner

Detailing NY
04-17-2002, 04:49 PM
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Today i was shocked. My wife bought fantasic orange cleaner today. It smelled really good. So i started to read the bottle and as i was reading the bottle the commercial came on. It showed that it cleans rims. So i told my wife i would be right back and took the bottle outside. One spray did half the wheel with a MF. Took all the dust, grease and whatever else was stuck on my wheel right off. The price tag showed only 4.99 for a 32oz bottle. That is cheaper then some wheel cleaners. If you are in your local food store, i really suggest you pick up a bottle of this.

oh and by the way, my wife is really pissed off as i droped the bottle in the house and it cracked and leaked all over. Her response was "you had to go and play with your car, now go to the store and buy me another bottle"

MikeLS
04-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Nice review! I`ve noticed the commercials for that Fantastic Orange Cleaner and have wondered how good (safe) it might be for automotive use. Honestly, I`d prefer the cleaning action of citrus over other harsh acids anyway. I`ve also noticed that Formula 409 now has an identical "orange citrus" product. I might try the 409 or Fantastic, depends on which is cheaper...;)

For once I might actually look forward to a trip to the grocery store...

allen aikens jr.
04-17-2002, 06:10 PM
Along the same lines as the fantastic orange cleaner, has anyone

tried the product called "Oxy Clean"for their interior? My wife uses it around the house. From my experience with it, it seems to work really well.

(My granddaughter got sick, threw up "SpaghettiO`s" all over

a white carpet. :eek: "Oxy Clean" took it right out.)

Just curious. (Probably should try it myself and let you guys/gals

know how it works. HUH?!?:p )