PDA

View Full Version : Towels with NO lint

AsphaltAnihil8r
04-16-2002, 05:47 PM
Thought this would be the best place to put this ,,non car related but I have never seen a board that has more towel guru`s like here..

I have a White marble bathroom and would love Deep Deep purple towels,I bought some from JC Penny and they put lint all over the place ,even I was purple after drying off,I washed them twice and no luck, still lint

Where to get HIGH quality towels and what should I pay for them

$5-$8

$9-$13

$15-$20

or more per towel

vettefan67
04-16-2002, 05:55 PM
Where is darbh when you need him?

imported_Intermezzo
04-16-2002, 06:10 PM
I`m not sure exactly what kind of quality you are looking for, but if you mean plush and soft, you can purchase Charisma towels (slightly irregular) at the following website:

http://fieldcrestcannonoutlet.com/charspecbuy.html (`http://fieldcrestcannonoutlet.com/charspecbuy.html`)

Or better yet, you should see if there is a Fieldcrest outlet store in your area. I hear they`re even cheaper than the online prices.

But keep in mind, all of these cotton towels are still going to lint. I`m not sure if they`ll lint as bad as the JC Penny towels you got, but they definitely do lint. I have some Charismas that are a year old that still lint. They lint enough that I would never use them to dry a black car.

imported_capspackle
04-16-2002, 07:11 PM
Did you try putting them in the dryer? usually solves the lint problem.. mom buys several towels from JC Penny.. after a wash and put in the dryer, they dont seem to lint anymore. Just my .02

AsphaltAnihil8r
04-16-2002, 08:13 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by PathfinderGuy [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Did you try putting them in the dryer? usually solves the lint problem.. mom buys several towels from JC Penny.. after a wash and put in the dryer, they dont seem to lint anymore. Just my .02 [/b]</blockquote>YEs I did wash and dry them 2times and still them same thing so we returned the ,Maybe they would have stoped linting on the 3rd wash but who knows!!
Keep the ideas coming