PDA

View Full Version : One Grand Vs. P21s

jw
04-14-2002, 11:32 PM
If i was deciding between carnuba`s, which one would be best. Would it be Omega Glaze and Blitz, or would it paint work cleansing lotion and p21s carnuba. I would like to know how these compare on shine, swirl hiding, and durablility.

thanks

Brad B
04-15-2002, 07:30 AM
Depends what you want. Generally, single purpase products do their job beter than "do-it-all-in-one-step" products. I prefer to do my cleaning with seperate products and topcoat with a non cleaning product. From your list, I choose Blitz.

BradE
04-15-2002, 08:27 AM
I agree with Brad. In terms of durability of the products and most "bang for your buck" Blitz is the way to go.:up

rd_volvo
04-15-2002, 10:33 AM
My thoughts,

Both are great.

If you want that mirage type of look [ like the water on the

desert effect ] go with the Blitz system.

If you prefer the high reflection look go with the P21s system.

Blitz for dark cars.

P21s for light cars.

vettefan67
04-15-2002, 12:20 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by rd_volvo [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>My thoughts,

Both are great.

If you want that mirage type of look [ like the water on the
desert effect ] go with the Blitz system.

If you prefer the high reflection look go with the P21s system.

Blitz for dark cars.

P21s for light cars. [/b]</blockquote>So if I want to mute and wetten Zaino shine on a black car, you would recommend Blitz. Anyone else concur here? I`d be open to other waxes as well as long as they are under $25 a can.

MikeLS
04-15-2002, 01:10 PM
I`m still trying to figure out what a "mirage type of look" is supposed to be. Does that mean from certain angles your car appears or disappears (like a mirage) because of the Blitz? :p lol

rd_volvo
04-15-2002, 05:33 PM
Yes,

Blitz actually has a stealthing mechanism built in it`s configuration.

Dark cars actually disappear. This is why the Royal family in

England opted for OG. You never know where danger lurks.

Caldy
04-15-2002, 05:36 PM
Well i use p21s paint cleanser and Wax. I feel they are very good products. I have been more happy with the Paint Cleanser the more I use it. I also love the wax.

Good products

Although I do like the one grand application process. I like how you are suppose to leave it on.

GOOD LUCK