PDA

View Full Version : One grand showoff and klasse?

jw
04-11-2002, 11:21 PM
Is it ok to use one grand show off when klasse is on your car. Are these two compatible. I know it that with zaino you are only supposed to use zaino`s qd

YoSteve
04-11-2002, 11:32 PM
yes, yes, and yes!

this is one of my favorites (I`m not the only one)

so easy to apply and remove

adds depth

lasts long

smells great

note: if you`re planning on layering SG over time, you shouldn`t have blitz inbetween coats.

ultimately when you`re totally satisfied with the shine then you can add Blitz to add depth.

vettefan67
04-11-2002, 11:33 PM
You can use any QD with Zaino or Klasse. I wouldn`t use a carnauba QD with Zaino because it`s pointless.

I wouldn`t use a carnauba QD with Klasse unless I had a carnauba wax on top . . . I mean, what`s the point?

You can use a OGSO with either system, just make sure you wash before putting more layers on. You don`t want carnauba inhibiting the bonding of either polymer.

imported_Dude
04-12-2002, 11:27 AM
Show-off is the best QD on the planet! I`d use it around the house, or even in the shower, if I could!

Lone Wolf
04-12-2002, 06:01 PM
OGSO is awesome!! I have been using it with Z for a while now and I love it..FI works pretty good too. I just use the Z QD in between coats...You really don`t have to worry about the carnuba in the QD its not that much and as long as you wash before applying coats you shouldn`t have a problem..

YoSteve
04-12-2002, 09:33 PM
Some find that OGShO without a carnauba on Klasse enhances it`s beading. It should since it has carnauba in it.