PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Users...Do you Klasse twice a year or add SG layers as you feel?

imported_Intermezzo
04-11-2002, 02:05 PM
As the title states, I`m curious to know how many Klasse users fall under the following routines:

1. Two major detailing sessions a year and no Klasse SG layers added between sessions (ala YoSteve).

2. Two major detailing sessions a year, but with Klasse SG layers still added between major detailing sessions (ala Jngrbrdman).

3. Two major detailing sessions except you add carnauba layers regularly on top of your SG layer(s) (ala the new Jngrbrdman and Koyaanisqatsi).

4. No regularly scheduled major detailing sessions. In other words, the Klasse layers aren`t stripped down unless totally necessary. Instead, Klasse SG (or carnauba topper layers) are added indefinitely.

It would be helpful if you could post reasons why you follow the routine you do, especially if it does not fall under any of the top four.

Thanks!

Tony

holland_patrick
10-02-2006, 05:49 PM
I use klasse during the winter... so i keep it up with SG or another sealent till I get to my spring polishing...

then i`ll use PB polish with sealent or polish with nuba.. then wax as needed

(normmaly more then needed)

Accumulator
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM
I`m a perfect example of the option #4/ "just add more SG" user. I haven`t done anything but clay (Sonus green) and add SG for over a year- that`s on the minivan that gets used hard year-round. I don`t do any polishing unless I have marring to deal with and I don`t AIO unless I`ve had to polish.

Note that I`m quite meticulous about my wash regimen and how I clay ;)

FWIW I use the same approach on all our vehicles, but the minivan is the only one that`s Klassed.