04-08-2002, 08:25 PM
I took all the seats out to do the work

Redcar GUY
04-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Here they set. I just got done cleaning them

Redcar GUY
04-08-2002, 08:30 PM
and finished:)

story hhere (`http://autopia-carport.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9033`)

bjwebster
04-08-2002, 08:33 PM
wow...I thought i did a serious interior cleaning today! :eek:

C. Charles Hahn
04-08-2002, 09:11 PM
not bad, but that red doesnt look as clean/shiny/pure as the exterior paint! :p

Jngrbrdman
04-08-2002, 09:24 PM
I love taking out my seats and doing a real solid cleaning. I couldn`t take the driver seat out in my Mustang though. It was a power seat and I didn`t want to mess with all that. Looks good Bill. :up

wizardofahs
04-09-2002, 01:14 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Redcar GUY [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I took all the seats out to do the work [/b]</blockquote>
That should be put on the list of only something a true Autopian would say.

69-912
04-09-2002, 09:48 AM
Looks great but are those the stock floormats?

C. Charles Hahn
04-09-2002, 03:35 PM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by 69-912 [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Looks great but are those the stock floormats? [/b]</blockquote>
they`re the optional SS floormats from SLP Engineering (the company that does the conversion from Z28 to SS on all Camaros ordered as such. http://www.slpeng.com/ (`http://www.slpeng.com/`) ) ;)

C. Charles Hahn
04-09-2002, 03:38 PM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Dr. Jones [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>

That should be put on the list of only something a true Autopian would say. [/b]</blockquote>
I think part of the reason is because (as all f-body owners know) its extremely difficult to work on the interior of these cars without removal of the seats. :p

Preachers Sheets
04-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Nice pictures man, your giving me ideas here. I am going to shampoo my interior once again but this time everything is coming out.

I just need to find someone with a shop vac that is strong enough... last time I used it there was soap left in my cloth.

What do you use for a brush Bill?

Redcar GUY
04-10-2002, 09:17 AM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by joed1228 [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>
What do you use for a brush Bill? [/b]</blockquote>Cheap scrub brush from wal-mart

imported_maesal
04-10-2002, 10:36 PM
I recently took my two seats out for a full carpet cleaning.

Bought a brush and some einmanns from CMA, and did the whole thing up..I thought I would like the smell of that stuff from when I was installing the nozzle...but I was gagging from it...yuck. toxic stuff.

I wish I had taken before pictures, because the AFTER was really nice.

RedVR6
04-14-2002, 09:36 PM
Got a peek of the filth under and around the seats of my rig the other day. :scared Not happy about that....a good 7 years worth of dirt and filth. Tack this one on my things to do list this spring. Just need to wrestle the seats out of the car.

rstype
04-15-2002, 07:14 PM
Cool pictures! I wish I could take out the seat of my car... but I`m too scared. I don`t want to mess with the side airbags, seat-belt pretensioners, power-seat wiring and memory, and the whole bulky thing itself!