PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar`s all purpose cleaner plus

Pages : [1] 2 3

Detailing NY
04-06-2002, 11:15 PM
This product is amazing. I ordered it from meguiar`s, i took a case of it. (4) 1 gallon containers per case. you dilute the solution yourself. This product has taken out just about every stain in carpeting, cleaned vinyl, rims, tires.. it does everything.

the price was around 30.00 for the entire case. I have had it for about 3 months and i only used about 1/2 a gallon. I strongly suggest trying out this product as it really does work and is priced perfect.

Brian

JasonC8301
04-06-2002, 11:20 PM
I second that. It comes concentrated and you dilute it according to the task you need to perform.

Wheels and tires, very similar to EF Hi-intensity. Cleans the same, but since I got a gallon of EF, I`m stocked for a while.

Carpeting, wow I now have no fear of cleaning interiors now (engines another story), spray on brush, spray again let sit for 10 minutes, the wet/dry vac out most of the solution. Let air dry. Fresh and clean. I`ll stick to Ai`s Omni all purpose for my own stash.

Vinyl, gets out wax residue and cleans the interior vinyl well, ready for dressing.

Thumbs up to this Meguiars product.

Jason :xyxthumbs

EDIT: This cleaner also removed the dog pue that was left to dry in the carpeting of a Jeep we detailed. Sprayed on the cleaner, brushed it, sprayed it on again and let sit, the vacuum it. Another once over with the cleaner, vac, and the puke was done. A few sprays of odor terminator and it was like it never existed. No smell of puke, no sign of puke, it was never there. Amazing.

If you through lots of general/all purpose cleaner. I recommend this product.

rstype
04-07-2002, 12:29 AM
The product sounds interesting. I`m looking for this kind of an all-purpose cleaner, but without the intoxicating smells.

How does the product smell?

Oh, and is this the "EXTRA All-Surface Cleaner" in the consumer spray bottles?

Solaria
04-07-2002, 12:27 PM
I have used this as well. It works great. You can use it on anything. I used it for the kitchen and floor and it cut right through the greese. Best of all it is so cheap. One time I used it to steam clean the carpet for the whole house. Worked out great and better than the Rug Doctor cleaner.

Excellent product.

imported_RIC
04-07-2002, 02:10 PM
I never heard of it before. Can you provide some links?

I have used the Extra All Surface cleaner and thought it was a decent product but it was unable to get out some stains in the vinyl and carpeting.

Maybe the All Purpose Plus can give me better results.

Detailing NY
04-08-2002, 07:29 AM
The product has a clean smell, not like other products that leave a chemical smell. It does not come with spray bottle, you can order them for an extra charge.
what i like to do is call them directly as some of the gallon sizes are not on the site. just tell them you want a case of the detailer all purpose cleaner plus, it think it was only around $30 for 4 gallons.
I have degreased engines, steamed carpeting & seats, clean vinyl and you should see what this does to white walls. i could not believe how the white walls came out. when i first sprayed it on and brushed the white wall i did not think it was working, so i brushed a little harder and still no results. I was really pissed off, i took the hose and hosed of the white walls... WOW! they came out so white i was shocked.
www.meguiars.com or just call them at 800-545-3321

imported_BretFraz
04-08-2002, 07:49 PM
Do I hear the words "group buy" for this stuff?

Detailing NY
04-09-2002, 03:59 PM
i called meg`s today and left a message to see about a group buy.

Bluedog
04-09-2002, 07:07 PM
ive never heard of this product from meguiars before. is this relatively new? im hainvg trouble finding it on their web site... can anyone give me a direct link to a picture or post a pic?

JasonC8301
04-09-2002, 10:45 PM
Ng Luder - Its apart of the detailer line up, its imbetween consumer and the pro lines. Good, inexpensive products.

www.detailingdepot.com had the product but the website is going through upgrades and it can`t be accessed now.

I can try to take a picuture next Sunday.

Jason

Detailing NY
04-10-2002, 04:58 PM
i spk with a rep at meg`s today. he will call me back tomorrow. i might be able to get us a group buy on some of the products they offer

will start a thread for repsones

imported_capspackle
04-10-2002, 07:42 PM
I dont see the detailers line up.. when i go to products, i see three collumns.. CONSUMER PROFESSIONAL BOAT & RV

Detailing NY
04-10-2002, 07:46 PM
just call up meg`s 800-545-3321

they are great people to talk to over the phone. when you call up just say you would like some info on the all purpose cleaner plus.

JasonC8301
04-14-2002, 05:54 PM
http://pstr-m01.ygpweb.aol.com/data/009/69/86/F5/91/3luF37xIds4xUWKbl+JRf0Z1GQglNvMQ0180.jpg

Green Monster
04-17-2002, 02:00 PM
:confused: Is there a big differance between Meguiars detailer all purpose cleaner plus and the Meguiars EXTRA All-Surface Cleaner?