PDA

View Full Version : different name brand...... or

clean4u
06-27-2004, 06:40 AM
Do you guys use several name brand products for detailing or do some of you just stick to one particular product just curious to know and wish ones you are the most pleased with

TheSopranos16
06-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I started a poll a little while ago asking for everyones favorite brand, u should check it out...

http://www.detailcity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=48380#post48380

To more direclty answer your question, I personally use many different brand names, and so do most people. There is really no advantage to sticking to one brand. But by simply using the best product for the job, reguardless of who makes it, I feel you get the best results.

shotime
06-27-2004, 12:45 PM
I use mostly Meguiars for the exterior. Any product I use a lot of (APC, degreaser, white wall, etic) I buy either Car Brite or Pro. I also use Poorboys Trim Restorer, NL, SSR`s, EX for when I`m in the sun and because of the TR and NL, they`re just so good compaired to OTC stuff. I don`t like using any product I can`t buy in a store for my business. That way if I run out, I can have it that day or the day after. On my own vehicles, I`ll spend the extra to go with a high end product and wait weeks for it to arrive.

andriver
06-27-2004, 03:23 PM
I use different brands depending on the vehicle. On my 96 Grand Cherokee, I like using the Klasse Twins. On my wife`s Black Mustang, I use either Blackfire or Einszett products. On my 03 Grand Cherokee, I use Einszett products. On my daughter`s 02 Grand Cherokee, I use WG. I also like using Pinnacle and Poorboy products.

Most people on this board do not limit themselves to one product brand. Experiment and enjoy yourself.