PDA

View Full Version : I went to school with Tyrell!!!

Jngrbrdman
06-26-2004, 04:19 PM
I knew that picture looked familiar! I swear I must have gone to school with his cousin or something. These are straight out of my high school year book. Years 93 and 94. The color one is 94. He wasn`t into camaros though. He had a `````in 69 Mustang and it was the first car I ever got experience on restoring. I`m glad I finally put my finger on this. It would have driven me nuts. I`ll spare you the picture of me in that year book. lol My mullet wasn`t nearly as good, but it was around. :lol

Jngrbrdman
06-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Compare that dude to Tyrell and I think you will see the similarity.

jrocc
06-26-2004, 05:13 PM
I think it`s just the mullet, but I know where you`re coming from. People remind me of others when they really don`t seem alike. And that there would have me wondering WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS GUY BEFORE? Love that little guy drifting by the way! Can`t stop watching that little box.:)

The Fuzz
06-26-2004, 08:16 PM
That is kind of weird.... I`ve never seen that dude at a Fuzzard family reunion. He could be the son of my dad`s second cousin`s wife`s nephew`s step brother`s aunt`s son. I`m not sure though... I`ll have to check the Fuzzard family tree. His bow tie is the wrong color anyway. :naughty