PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with international tool!!!

Pages : [1] 2

rockafella
03-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Two weeks ago I ordered a pc 7336sp from international tool, a kit from CMA, and a whole lineup of Zaino. Last thursday the CMA kit arrived and today the Zaino arrived so I figured I would call on the PC to see what was up. Well they told me that it has been backordered and there is NO eta on when it will be in. It would have been nice of them to shoot me an E-Mail to atleast let me know what was going on.

I am thinking about giving them a call and telling them what they can do with the PC but I would hate to run into the same thing from another company and I don`t have a Lowes only a Home Depot close by.

Ok I feel a little better now, I had to vent.....:)

Redcar GUY
03-21-2002, 05:32 PM
I would just run over to lowes and get one for $109.........:rolleyes:

BradE
03-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Well that really stinks. :( They should have sent you an e-mail, you have every right to be mad. I have found that customer service for most internet stores is non-exsistant. They truly don`t give a damn.

Make sure they did not charge your credit card already, if you get a credit card bill with the charge on it for the PC don`t pay it!! There is no reason for you to pay for something you don`t have.

If I were in your postion I would tell them where they could stick their PC. ;)

rockafella
03-21-2002, 05:45 PM
I would love to be able to run over to lowes but like I said I do not have one in the area, but a couple hour drive to get one is looking better and better... :)

Redcar GUY
03-21-2002, 06:01 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by MAC[H]Z [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I would love to be able to run over to lowes but like I said I do not have one in the area, but a couple hour drive to get one is looking better and better... :) [/b]</blockquote>
Ya I had to drive 1 hour to get mine..... Just pop in a good CD and you will be therer in no time:D

imported_Intel486
03-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Car phreaks complaining about driving???

Glad you posted this. I was going to order one from them but I guess I`ll just buy it from Lowe`s

imported_Dan O
03-21-2002, 07:35 PM
I just placed an order there today and got a PC 7336SP for $101.90. Like the poster says, it`s backordered, but the guy I talked to said more were coming in next week. Their $10 off sale will last until the end of the month.

It really doesn`t matter so much to me because until the weather improves I`m not about to tackle the swirls on my car for a few weeks anyway.

imported_capspackle
03-21-2002, 07:49 PM
argg.. all this talk about people buying PC`s when i dont own one.. so, i guess ill finally give in to my detailing disease and go to Home Depot and see if they have one.. I know there are several types of PC`s so in case they dont have the one sold by CMA, in what order from best to worst would you recommend?

mp5_toronto
03-21-2002, 07:55 PM
I ordered one last Friday, but I did get an email saying they were out of stock. They were supposed to arrive this week, but apparently they didn`t so I cancelled my order. Too bad - I guess I`ll have to try my luck at Lowes.

TonyTahoe
03-21-2002, 08:24 PM
Sorry, I guess Spiroh and I got the last ones in the old batch. Arrived last week. Too cold here to do anything - was using the snowblower this morning. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

rockafella
03-21-2002, 09:39 PM
Woohooo road trip. I just called Danvers MA lowes and they are holding one for me so I guess I will have one for the weekend :)

vettefan67
03-21-2002, 09:43 PM
EOM :D

skottsmith@sbcglobal.net
03-21-2002, 09:46 PM
For what its worth:

I ordered a PC 7336 SP from International Tool earlier in the month. They shipped as promised but when it arrived the speed switch didn`t work, it would only operate on speed 6. I called they sent me a return prepaid label and a new PC before I returned the old one. They were very nice to deal with and I will purchase from them again, any way its 15 degrees outside, can you shine ICE!!!!!

Bill;) ;)

rockafella
03-21-2002, 09:59 PM
They were very nice on the phone but like I said an E-Mail would have been nice. No big deal I was kinda dissapointed at the time though.

I have been planning on cleaning my truck this weekend since I placed my order so Ice or not I WILL get a Zaino shine. Isn`t that what they make a heated garage for?? :)

skottsmith@sbcglobal.net
03-21-2002, 10:07 PM
My garage is heated from about May 1st through October 15 th annually. However our new pad will have heat and a lift.

The wife says its like we have a two room house connected to a 7 car garage, sounds good to me.:bounce

Good deal on the Zaino shine, I just took delivery of a new Z supply.