PDA

View Full Version : Off topic, but I`m worried!

03-09-2002, 08:05 AM
I woke up at 5:30 (CST) today to go to the bathroom and upon returning to the bedroom, discovered that I had mindlessly pushed to go button on my computer. So, at great risk due to the proximity of the sleeping fun police (wife) here I am still on the computer. I can quit anytime I want, I am not addicted to virtual detailing. As a matter of fact, I`m gonna get off this computer - just as soon as the garage heats up enough to get after a fresh coat of Zaino on the Cherokee.:scared

imported_Intermezzo
03-09-2002, 08:17 AM
LOL dlw, it`s 5:00 AM right now and I`m pretty much waiting for the same thing.

Two hours ago, I was trying desperately to fall asleep to get some much needed rest as I have a long day of detailing planned. After about 30 minutes of being WIDE awake, I slowly snuck out of bed and tip-toed to my computer. I nearly cramped up getting here....it`s hard to walk 15 yards without making a sound!! But now that I`m here and doing some `virtual-detailing`, I know the time to put on some warm clothes and detail my cars will come before I know it!

Lemonxxs
03-09-2002, 09:38 AM
HEHEHE.

The sun will come out tomorrow ..... Sing with me.

Redcar GUY
03-09-2002, 09:48 AM
been there! I knew I had lost it when I was heading out to the garage a 3am to start on the cars once..... I work 3rds and what a better time with no people buging me on the phone or stoping by... I know I have a problem, what matters is that we admit it:)