PDA

View Full Version : I`m JEALOUS!! BIGRON, what happend to our west coast meet?

kayel17
06-23-2004, 02:01 PM
MAN!!

I am Sooooooooooooooo jealous of the east coast folks right about now! Talking about a PB day in NY!!! UGH! At least its not raining in CA!!! :-)

Big Ron, you started a thread about a CA meet, where are we at with that?

Cars, BBQ and Pics!

Lets get rolling with this!!

Poorboy
06-23-2004, 02:07 PM
don`t feel bad...next I am going to try and get to the Detroit area before winter sets in and then I have a ton of invites from the west coast...actually I`ve had so many invitations to dinner out there I`d probably have to rolled back on the plane:lmfao

kayel17
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Great!

Will you be driving the new equinox?!?!? LOL! I`m sure when you get to the left coast, you won`t ahve to worry too much about food.

Just don`t bring out the Natty`s when Big Ron is talking about the Nu Finish!!

bigron62
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM
well it seemed like only a few people were interested so i left it alone ..its been on my mind though.. i made the post but i could not keep it going forever .. if everyone wants to do it then everyone reply back to this post well pick a date & location & lets do it...

Dalton
06-23-2004, 02:18 PM
It`s a good excuse to come to the greatest state in the union, NY!!!

kayel17
06-23-2004, 02:25 PM
How about this:

Lets say we pick Saturday July 17th, oh what a coincidence, its the same day as the NY meet. Greatest State in the Union, HA!!! whatever! ;-)

As far as location is concerned, we pick an area where the most people are closest.

e.g. (ergo for those who don`t know) let say 5 people are in LA, 3 people in central valley and 2 in N.Ca then we select LA.

My vote would be your spot since it is central and your lady said it was cool.

So here it is: Detail City West meet on July 17th at Big Ron`s NuFinish Ranch.

Whose down?

Dalton
06-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Dont get me wrong. I love California. After all, the Terminator runs the state. Whats cooler than that?

Focusedonsound
06-23-2004, 05:31 PM
There is no reason for you guys to be jealous ... Meguiars has their detail days just about every weekend!

Nickc0844
06-23-2004, 11:15 PM
Still looking forward to a meeting in Vegas say in the October region. Beemerboy was lookin` into that one :bigups

Start saving your money now. Maybe we can detail some Limo`s for gambling money? :dunno Now that`s about the best thing I have contributed to DC yet!

bigron62
06-24-2004, 12:32 AM
beemer whats the deal on vegas ? if not lets do central ca. date to be announced later..

freedre
06-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Viva Las Vegas.

I`m in for that one.

The "NuFinish Ranch" sounds good tho.