PDA

View Full Version : Klasse distributor

Pages : [1] 2

allen aikens jr.
02-28-2002, 12:04 PM
I`ve been reading the forums now for about six months and finally

decided to join the forum this month. The threads have been a tremendous help to me. Thanks everybody!!:xyxthumbs

Here`s my dilemma. I used to use Turtle Wax. (Since I`ve found Autopia, I have dropped the Turtle Wax and stepped away from my car) LOL!:D

Now I`m using EO Wet products. Figured I would try them out.

They`re working out okay until I found out that the EO Wet Polish/Wax is a cleaner wax. I know that`s okay , but I want to layer the wax to deepen the shine and I feel I`m defeating that purpose with a cleaner wax. I really want the Klasse AIO and SG, but I don`t believe in purchasing over the Internet. I don`t trust the security of the `Net as far as Credit Cards.

So, my question to my fellow Autopians is this. Dos any of you know of a distributor in the SoCal area?

(I didn`t mean for this to turn into such a long question. Honest.)

Thanks in advance!!:bow

vettefan67
02-28-2002, 12:20 PM
Hi Yaz, and welcome!

Many have found it locally at MBenz dealerships, you might have luck there. Why not order online and get some other stuff too? If you don`t want to pay too much for shipping I`d highly recommend Tacscar (`http://www.tacscar.com`) as it has a very reasonable flat shipping rate, compared to the bloated prices charged by some other places.

What`s Murrieta near? No idea where that is.

Lemonxxs
02-28-2002, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Call around to local Mercedes and BMW dealers. Sometimes they sell it in their parts dept. Some high end detailing supply shops might carry it but may be hard to find.

JimO
02-28-2002, 12:35 PM
It looks like Murrieta is about 60+ miles away from my in-laws place in West Covina. But, if you`re in the vicinty of West Covina, try Penske Mercedes as they sell Klasse AIO and SG. Hope this helps.

allen aikens jr.
02-28-2002, 12:47 PM
Thanks, everyone for the replies!

Murrieta is located about 45 miles north of San Diego on the I-15.

Puterbum,

Have you heard of Temecula? I`m right next door. People have heard of Temecula, so I generally say I live there `cuz people have heard of it.

As far as ordering online, aren`t you required to give a credit card number when ordering. I`m new in the area of online ordering.:o

If I could pay by check or money order, that would be fantastic!:up

vettefan67
02-28-2002, 12:53 PM
Yeah! I just drove there last week to buy my PC. It was about 40 miles from my house. Not sure about local Klasse distributors besides MBenz detailerships, and I haven`t even confirmed that for my area.

I think places with good service would take a check or money order, money order much preferred. Shoot an email to the ones you`re interested in, I would not be surprised at all if Tacscar accepted either. Excellent service.

Still in the polymer sealant line, Zaino only takes checks and credit cards, and does have local distributors. Have you checked out the Zaino (`http://www.zainobros.com`) products?

allen aikens jr.
02-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Puternum,

No, I`ve never considered the Zaino products, `cuz I don`t

know what route to take as far as Zaino is concerned.

Zaino has so many products from listening to you guys, I wouldn`t know where to start. :confused:

Guess I`ll have to do a search in the forum and go to their website to check on local distributors.

DETAILKING
02-28-2002, 01:18 PM
All you would really need is the Z2 polish for starters and Z1 precleaner for your first coat, or the new ZFX. The quick detailer and car wash work well with the system and are recommended, but not required.

There are zaino distributors in CA, and if you email sal he will give you their contact information. Zaino distributers are mostly driveway detailers like you and me that are zaino "experts" and long time users......I hear all the time of them meeting up with new customers for a face to face sale, application and product info, and even demos............

Hope this helps.....

DK

Preachers Sheets
02-28-2002, 01:39 PM
Yaz - I am SURE you can send a check to them with a copy of what you want to order and they will take care of you. Just e-mail them and ask them who to send the information to. I used to do it before I had a charge card. I will order for you but your going to have to pay the shipping from my house to yours.

allen aikens jr.
02-28-2002, 01:52 PM
DETAILKING,

I don`t know who sal is. I did a member search and all I found was Salmoor. Is that him? With what you recommended, would they do for both dark (black) and light (yellow) paint schemes?

joed1228

Thanks! I`ll keep your reply in mind, too.

Many thanks, again!!:bow

Lemonxxs
02-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Sal = Sal Zaino.

Go to the Zaino website and click on the email link. Sal will respond usually.

MikeLS
02-28-2002, 02:12 PM
www.lazaino.com is the CA distributor. You`ll get your order much quicker if you order from there. There really are no multi-steps with Zaino with the ZFX addition. Just ZFX/Z2 or ZFX/Z5 and you`re all set, unless you want to save a dime and get the Z1 instead of ZFX. But, Z1 does NOT give you the benefits of ZFX, just FYI.

:xyxthumbs

Jngrbrdman
02-28-2002, 04:42 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Yaz [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>
As far as ordering online, aren`t you required to give a credit card number when ordering. I`m new in the area of online ordering.:o
If I could pay by check or money order, that would be fantastic!:up [/b]</blockquote>
Paypal (`http://www.paypal.com`) is a really good idea if you want to pay with a check. You start an account with them (costs nothing) and you can transfer money from your checking account to your paypal account with a couple clicks. Most places accept paypal these days. They have a debit card you can get too. It is just a better way to access your money in your paypal account. It has a MasterCard logo on it and it works just like a credit card. You could transfer just enough money to cover your purchase into your paypal account and then use the MasterCard debit card to pay for what you want. That way if someone were to get ahold of the card it wouldn`t be any good to them. I love paypal. It is a really great way of doing business. :xyxthumbs

allen aikens jr.
02-28-2002, 04:49 PM
Many thanks, Jngrbrdman!! I`ll look into that.:bounce

dengelson
02-28-2002, 10:46 PM
I like to buy from my local retailers if possible however if you have to buy from an internet company you can usually call them on their 800 phone number and give your credit card info over the phone. Then you can record the name of the person you dealt with and the time just in case you have any problems you cc company can use that info to correct the problem. btw I`ve never had a problem using my credit card over the phone and I`ve had to do that quite frequently for business.