PDA

View Full Version : Absorber similiar to PS21 Drying towel ?

maxshine
02-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Is the Absorber similiar to the PS21 Drying Towel ? $6 at PepBoys I thought I might try one.

Thanks

jkochis
02-11-2002, 12:41 PM
I like the P21S better in terms of drying ability, but I like the Absorber better in terms of size and durability. My P21S towel fell apart, whereas my Absorber just keeps on going. At $6, it`s a steal!

ru1thirst
02-11-2002, 10:56 PM
I`ve tried the 2 that you have mentioned. I liked them both till I tried Wizards water Bandit. The Bandit was better all around. Try a search and I`m sure you can find dealers and prices if interested.

imported_Intermezzo
02-13-2002, 07:08 PM
My P21S towel`s `skin` started flaking a bit after being put through the washing machine a few times. Like RH said, the absorber`s size and durability make it a much better choice. However, I do like the Water Bandit better than both and I also like the Big Blue towel from CMA better than all of the above.

MikeLS
02-13-2002, 07:32 PM
I`ve used an Absorber for years and I love `em. After years of abuse, it`s finally starting to show some wear and tear. Oh well, it gave me great service. At $6, I`d certainly grab one or two more. I only wish PepBoys would build a store around here. :( Never tried the P21 towel, as I never really had a need to.

Lemonxxs
02-13-2002, 07:36 PM
My absorber is about 12 years old...maybe 11????

It works fine when blotting etc. has not thinned.

Damage only comes from the occasional washing..edges geting frayedish if that is a word.

But mine does not see much water due to the leaf blower for drying first.