PDA

View Full Version : yellow foam pads

guitarplayax
02-11-2002, 10:19 AM
im currently using the pc 7336 with the white polishing pad. It`s doing a really nice job but its taking too much time for the results i`m looking for. I even used 3M fine cut rubbing compound.

So I`m looking for a yellow pad with more cutting power to be used with Finesse it 2.

Besides CMA who else makes that pad and are there any specials going on?

Thanks,

Ron

dengelson
02-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Meguiar`s and 3M also make 6" velcro backed foam pads for the PC. Where do you live?

guitarplayax
02-12-2002, 09:24 AM
I live in New York City....Upper West Side. How can I add to my profile to include that?

Thanks,

Ron

miguelgf
02-12-2002, 09:34 AM
Ron-

Check out the `user cp` button - after you click there, you should find a button that says `edit profile`. Click that, and you`ll be able to change all kinds of nifty things about yourself (except your social security number and date of birth :)

If you do find someplace local, lemme know. I was hoping to find a nice body shop that would stock some Zaino, so I could take a drive in and pick some up in the event I get impulsive and want to give it a shot.

Bobby G
02-12-2002, 12:03 PM
If the foam pads are taking too long, start with the wool pad and work up to the yellow pad. I have really good results using the wool as a first pass.