PDA

View Full Version : The result of 18 hours of detailing with blackfire

Pages : [1] 2

02-09-2002, 08:36 AM
ive spent approx 2 hrs a day and more all week, and today finally achieved what i was hoping for - i took a snap of the Arnage early this morning - the car now as i look out of my living room window is covered with rain - looks like im in for another long day of detailing tommorow!

J.R

dengelson
02-09-2002, 08:42 AM
The black looks terrific John. How do you like working with Blackfire? How is it to apply and remove? Are you layering the BF? :xyxthumbs

02-09-2002, 08:49 AM
I have been using blackfire for about 1 month - ive been using it on the bentley every day nothing else - i have found that it is relatively easy to remove in warmer tempratures - when im in the garage i switch on the central heating and a electric heater also - but if im doing it outside its ten times harder.

My aim is to get at least 20 layers on - i have found that this has better effect on the black arnage than the light red one - it leaves the black finish so so deep and smooth i just cant stop polishing the bugger.

J.R

Lemonxxs
02-09-2002, 09:36 AM
John do you have a website with pictures of all your cars and the Castle????

69-912
02-09-2002, 10:23 AM
John: That car looks great. You need to put up some higher quality pictures (and a little bigger) so that we can get a better look at all of your awesome cars

:bow

Lowejackson
02-09-2002, 03:36 PM
JR, how on earth did you get Blackfire into the UK. I was told there were no plans to export this stuff?

Steven

Alfa 164

02-09-2002, 04:22 PM
A fellow car dealer who operates in Tipton, West Midlands runs the UK`s largest american car dealership - "Great Bridge Motors" - I requested a kit some time ago - he brought it back into the uk at the same time he brings american cars, parts & accessories. I am sure that anyone in your area who own an american car garge can do the same for you.

Lowejackson
02-09-2002, 04:34 PM
Could this guy supply me with Blackfire and any guesses at how much it would cost?

I live in Carlisle in Cumbria, small town with no American cars, actually not that many garages of any sort

Steven

Alfa 164

02-09-2002, 06:42 PM
it cost me £145 for the blackfire perfect shine kit - its a massive selection of blackfire glass and metal treatments - its enough to last me 1 year.

Call Great Bridge Motors to ask if they would deliver by courier - they may charge u about £10 deilvery. - depends on where your nearest courier is -

by the way u are approx 350 miles from where i live in kensigton - whats the weather like up there?? I have a friend michael knighton who owns carlise football club - if u like football i can get u free admitance to carlise home games.

J.R

nerdhunters
02-09-2002, 08:26 PM
Very nice John!! CAn you take some more at a higher resolution?

Lowejackson
02-10-2002, 06:39 AM
John, thanks for the information. It will be a month or so before I can afford 150 pounds for Blackfire, but I will call them.

In Carlisle it is raining (it aways rains here) great scenery though. I thought Mr Knighton had sold Carlisle United, I am not a football fan but thanks for the kind offer.

Steven

Alfa 164

02-10-2002, 09:30 AM
no he still is the c.e.o - he used to own the school i used to go to when i was 15 years old - called St Davids School.

02-10-2002, 09:34 AM
i am going to take snaps of all my motors - they will be posted in the photo section/gallery of autopia.

Stay tuned!! Your Bud

J.R

02-12-2002, 06:17 PM
more pics of the arnage to come - they will be up by friday. I promise.

J.R:sosad :xyxthumbs

imported_roadk
02-12-2002, 07:07 PM
john,

hard work does pay off.

it looks great.