PDA

View Full Version : Bought a PC Today !!!!

Pats300zx
02-06-2002, 06:08 PM
Well thanks to this site I bought a PC (7336) today at Lowes for $109.00. It was the last one on the shelf. Plus with the 15% discount from CMA I now have the accessory kit.

Who would have thought I would have started spending so much money on detailing supplies after finding this site....Neatitems MF`s, Pinnacle PPCL, etc...

Come on spring I am ready to detail !!!! woo hooo :bounce

imported_JeffBruce
02-06-2002, 06:12 PM
Congrats...yeah weather is a problem way down here on MD

Stock up time..im already line - in ...up cars to do..

jeff

Solaria
02-06-2002, 06:15 PM
Thats a pertty good deal for a PC. PC are very hard to find in my area at hardware store. I ususally have to mail order them or goto a specialty shop. PC is the best investment I think for detailing cars.

Happy buffing!

:bounce

Redcar GUY
02-06-2002, 06:26 PM
Cool! got mine on Sat. at lowes also:)

Chuckmotor
02-06-2002, 06:35 PM
It`s great, ain`t it? When I got my PC 7336 at Lowe`s, I couldn`t wait for the pads to arrive from CMA. I had to sand a picnic table that had been sitting in our back yard for some time. It looks great, now!

William420
02-06-2002, 06:38 PM
PC seems like the hottest thing to purchase during past 2 weeks on this forum. Guess I`ll put it to my list and visit lowes soon. Join the PC club :up

Come to think of it, for cars in decent condition, it`s kinda waste of money. I`ll probably use it once every 1 or 2 years.

Chuckmotor
02-06-2002, 06:41 PM
William, it helps a ton when applying polishes, cleaners, and glazes. Before I had the PC, I would hate polishing. Whenever I had to polish, I would wish I were NOT detailing. Now, whenever I`m NOT detailing, I wish I were polishing!

imported_JeffBruce
02-06-2002, 06:52 PM
i agree...my arms really felt it.....PC is easy to use and much more fun..

jeff

William420
02-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Chuck, good point. I was planning to use PC only on 3M abrasives once every 1 to 2 years so I thought it was kind of waste of money. Never thought about using it for wax and sealents, and of course in this case I would use PC way more often. I know I won`t use PC on Zaino, but I`ll give it a try on Blackfire. Maybe it will be more enjoyable doing it.

Preachers Sheets
02-07-2002, 03:30 PM
One thing I wish there was some sort of invention for is trying to aviod contact with the power cord to the car`s panels.

I drape the cord over my shoulder so it wont run against the body of the car but it`s kind of annoying. I was thinking of maybe putting a velcro strap over my shirts arm so it will stay there, it can fall off my shoulder which is annoying.

Just those little things bug me.

kiltman
02-07-2002, 03:36 PM
I wrap it{tie} around my waist then over the shoulder :xyxthumbs