PDA

View Full Version : Vote on the Mullet Wax contest!

The Fuzz
06-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Please check out the Mullet Wax Photoshop Contest thread and vote here for your favorite artist. From the mighty Pimp Fuzz to the racecar driver fuzz.... There have been some really awesome submissions. So grab a bucket of TFC chicken and a can of Fuzz Juice and place your vote! :headbang Good Luck!!

Voting will continue till the end of June so that Dwayne can be here to see the winner.

Click here for original thread. (http://www.detailcity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4820&perpage=25&pagenumber=1)

Poorboy
06-20-2004, 02:26 PM
After :lmfao :rolling :rofl ...I vote for Colonel Fuzzard ...a white suit is real smooooth with a red microfiber bowtie and of course being finger lickin good is always the way to be with the ladies:D :naughty

perry
06-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Hehe, I had fun making mine.. wish I was a little better with The GIMP.. I do like my Mullet Wax race car :lmfao :lmfao Came out better than I expected. :shift

Contests like these are always good for a laugh :rofl :fuzz

tcfool
06-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Ha! :lmfao

I had fun as well making mine... everyone did a really great job!

Good luck to all........

TC
:beat

Agent Phonar
06-20-2004, 04:48 PM
That was a tough choice to make.

What program did you guys make your pics with?

Jngrbrdman
06-20-2004, 05:16 PM
I use Photoshop CS. Its basically the same as version 7 with a couple extras. Photoshop makes stuff like this just too much fun. lol I`ve learned never to trust any pictures I see after knowing what I know about that program.

perry
06-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Agent Phonar

The GIMP (http://www.gimp.org/) -- GNU Image Manipulation Program. Similar to Photoshop, but it`s free, and I think there is even a Windows version though I`ve never tried it. For my uses -- just playing around w/ images -- it does everything I need.

tcfool
06-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Agent Phonar
That was a tough choice to make.

I use Paint Shop Pro 8.1... I used to make game skins for Medal of Honor and Unreal so I learned a few techniques there...

TC
:cool

denverdetail
06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
I`d laughed harder than I had in years making the Stripper Fuzz pic. Everyone did great.

I don`t have photo shop so I used MS Picture It 7.0

Poorboy
06-26-2004, 09:50 AM
saw a special last night on the Colonel ...seems he was in a car accident as a young man, goes over the side of a bridge and split his head open...he then can`t make it to his job anymore and being the ambitious person he was, started cooking fried chicken....EXperiments with a variety of different recipes until his mother tells him enough is enough this is finger lickin good...and the rest is history :lmfao

The Fuzz
06-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Let`s go, guys! Only 4.5 days left of voting. It looks like Jngrbrdman and bossplaya battling it out for the prize. From what I have seen I can say that neither one of them need much help being smooth with photo editing, but everybody can use some help at being smooth with the ladies! (except me, of course. :naughty)

The Fuzz
07-01-2004, 10:41 AM
Well, Dwanye has returned. I guess its time to call this one. By a margin of 8 votes, the new smoothest cat on DC is the Jngrbrdman! Thanks for everybody who posted and for all your creativity! My personal favorite is still the Fuzz Juice can! that just makes me die laughing. The ultimate photoshop would be the the Colonel with a pimp hat holding a bucket of TFC chicken and slamming back a can of Fuzz Juice. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Great work everybody! Keep an eye out for the next contest. I`ll post something on it this weekend. ;)

Jngrbrdman
07-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Sweetness! Too bad this contest didn`t end a month ago. I`ve got a show in two weeks and there is no way I can make my car smooth with this stuff by then. I appreciate the votes. I had a ton of fun with this. I laughed my butt off when I saw that one with Fuzz in the race car. That was too clever!!!

bossplaya
07-01-2004, 06:23 PM
I had fun with the photochopping as welll. I look forward to the next challenge! Congrats Jman.