PDA

View Full Version : Trading in my truck

Lwnwookie
06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
I am getting ready to trade in my 02 Ranger Edge for a 04 Nissan Titan. Only thing is, I want to get the truck looking really good before I take it in to the dealer. I used to smoke and have a few places around my window where I would hit the cig because I never had very good aim when the window was only rolled down a bit. Is there any kind of dye I can use to take this marks out, it isn`t like really big burn pits, just little black marks that won`t come out by rubbing but if I could find something to put on them wouldn`t be noticeable.

denverdetail
06-19-2004, 03:30 PM
You can use SEM dye to recolor the fabric. As long as there is no velour missing and it is just discolored, it should work great. Here is a link where I buy alot of hard to find recon supplies.
http://www.vinylpro.com/

I think you can even send them a sample, and they will do a custom color mix for you.

Good luck!

Lwnwookie
06-19-2004, 04:48 PM
cool, that is an awesome site.

keeotee
06-19-2004, 05:51 PM
What color will your new truck be? Say, post some pics of it and the interior too. I`d love to look one over in person.

probegt
06-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Thats the same truck I am thinking about my s10 for. test drove one and lots of umph from a full size truck. Post picks when you get it.:bigups

Lwnwookie
06-20-2004, 01:10 PM
I am gonna get the Sedona color, I can`t get another black one, they are wayyyyyy hard to keep looking good. The Sedona is like a burnt orange color. I will try to get some pics up when I get it, I just gotta see if one of my buddies has a digital camera.

keeotee
06-20-2004, 02:40 PM
I may have seen one of those in that color in passing - I like that color alot. That should be very, very nice. :)