PDA

View Full Version : Eagle 1 wipe N shine vs EF clear pearl...

imported_ewiesner
01-21-2002, 07:25 PM
I tried using EF clear pearl a few days ago and I might as well have tried using vaseline to detail my car... That stuff would smear and just not come off! Temp was probably 45~50 degress... Does the carnuba in it gum things up when it is cold?

I tried some eagle 1 wipe N shine I had left from some klasse job... I love this stuff now! Leaves an amazing finish on the car. Anyone know how long it will stay like that?

C. Charles Hahn
01-21-2002, 07:27 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by mazman [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I tried using EF clear pearl a few days ago and I might as well have tried using vaseline to detail my car... That stuff would smear and just not come off! Temp was probably 45~50 degress... Does the carnuba in it gum things up when it is cold?

I tried some eagle 1 wipe N shine I had left from some klasse job... I love this stuff now! Leaves an amazing finish on the car. Anyone know how long it will stay like that? [/b]</blockquote>
in the cold, clear pearl doesnt work as well...... its just that simple. I`d use the E1 for during the cold temp season, and EFCP for the warmer season...... :p

99323ic
01-21-2002, 07:40 PM
the solution is simple...just move to Florida!!

C. Charles Hahn
01-21-2002, 07:41 PM
ha, easy for you to say!

Don2000g
01-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Or you could just move to South Texas. Take your pick. Hehe!

In all sincerity though, just remember that the Eagle One quick detailer has no carnauba in it. So it wont help replenish your carnauba coat. I`ve been using it for a while and its a fine product.