PDA

View Full Version : Spray for wheel wells

Chuckmotor
01-19-2002, 11:13 PM
Do any of you use a wheel well paint and protectant, and if so, any brand to reccomend?

Or, do you just clean it out and spray some rubber/vinyl protectant under there?

JimO
01-19-2002, 11:21 PM
I just started a new practice of using Armor All on the plastic parts of the wheel well. I have an uncle who works with Armor All products and constantly gives me bottles and bottles of Armor All products. It`s hard to disrespect him by not accepting them, so I just take it.

I can`t seem to run out of that stuff. I even let my neighbor use it as much as he can, but the bottles seem to still be there.

PS: I hope he doesn`t read this :eek:

dsl4evr
01-19-2002, 11:21 PM
There was some talk about this the other day. I can`t find where it is. But most people said they just used some cheap protectan in there. I`m sure someone will come in and give you a better answer soon.

imported_killerjg
01-20-2002, 12:05 AM
Nothing special for me. Lots of extra Mequire`s sprays.

Griots has an undercarriage spray. That`s the only one I`ve stumbled across that says specifically for undercarriage.

Clean Dean
01-20-2002, 12:26 AM
At $22 a gallon this stuff works well for me.

www.rightlook.com economy dressing

Lemonxxs
01-20-2002, 08:53 AM
Once clean I spray down with cheap stuff like Armour All or the STP stuff....make sure you put old towel on top of tire so as not to get any on it.